Author Topic: Points and ZAPT  (Read 477 times)

okay I wanted to design my own "perk machines" for my zombie server but I can't find any events that require a certain amount of oints to activate the machine... and how do I figure out how many points I have in a zapt server?

If you can't figure out how to find out how many points that you have you're pretty much hopeless... But: points==score(F2) And you can use VCE to find the number of points someone has.

ok heres a basic thing to buy a gun with VCE. If you do not have VCE thenk Download it.

OnActivate > Self > VCERetroCheck [IfPlayerScore] <= 150
OnVariableTrue > Player > AddItem > [ENTER WEAPON HERE]
OnVariableFalse > Client > <color:ffffff> You do not have enough for this gun.

hope this helped >.<

Thanks a million I would of been able to do this earlier but I guess I need VCE hanks!

Okay now how do I subtract points after use... and still how the heck do I check how many points I have...

I saw Variable mod and subtract but arg its confusing and the manuel wont load for some darn reason... HELPZ

On variable true, incscore, -#.

Or...
Lemme go look for a quote of a weapon buy system I posted.

No, it just requires eventing

For a simple buy event, download-
(search them on RTB)

-SetInventory OR additem
-Variable Conditional Events
-Prompt Events

Now set this up

OnActivate----------> self----->promptClient---->[Yes/No] [<font:arial:25>Do you want to purchase(name of gun) for (number of points)?] [ 1 ]

OnPrompAccept----> self----->VCE_ifValue----->[<var:cl:score>]  >=  [the number of points needed to purchase or obtain item] [ leave this blank ]

OnVariableTrue----> client--->IncScore--------->[the number you put in here must be either negative if you want to deduct points on buying, or 0]

OnVariableFalse---> client--->CenterPrint------>[<font:arial:21>You do not have the required amount of points][3]

OnVariableTrue----> player->Set Inventory---->any item [slot that item is to be inserted to]

On variable true, incscore, -#.

Or...
Lemme go look for a quote of a weapon buy system I posted.

Please do cause I know what event your talking about but does that completly add/subtract or change it to that

Thanks imma try in a second

YAY it worker... kinda a hassle but thanks it worked