2 (6.1%)
Neither, bros b4 hoes
12 (36.4%)
Both ;)
6 (18.2%)
i dont know
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Friend-relationship triangle help! (pics up)  (Read 4326 times)

This isn't of one those things like "how to ask out" or "girl problems" threads, im just sorta depressed and confused.
I am going to explain whats going on in maths because its fast but if you dont understand im gonna word it out down the bottom anyway.
Math-
ok now GuyA is me
here we go
friendA and guyA have been best friends since they were about 4 years old
FriendA has recently met GuyAs friend GirlA
FriendA likes GirlA
FriendB is friends with both FriendA and GuyA and was going out with GirlA until about a month ago.
GirlA cannot decide whether she likes FriendA or guyA
in the meantime guyA is being the messenger between the two of them that neither know about
Now here comes girlB
GuyA and girlB have had a long history of on and off and in general most of the time like eachother
but now GuyA cannot decide whether he likes GirlA or GirlB
not to mention girlB being FriendAs sister (not by blood but they are basically bro and sis)
that is it.

Ok now heres the written version-

So i have been best friends with this guy since we were like babies and are close and stuff.
One of my she friends from school and my best friend came to the city with me and my friend decided he likes her.
(Also another of our friends was going out with her until about a month ago)
The girl realizes he likes her and asks me for help, and so does my friend, so i have been talking to each of them behind eachothers back.
Then the girl tells me she cant decide whether she likes me or my friend (if she chose me my best friend would be like heartbroken)
Then there is one of my other girl friends that has known my best friend even longer than me and are basically brother and sister.Fauly.
Me and her have been on and off ever since meeting eachother but most of the time we like eachother.
But now i cant decide whether i like my best friends sister person or my friend from school.
I have already concluded that my best friend doesn't really want me and his bi-sister being together though he hasn't said anything directly to me. And if i like my friend from school 1 of 2 things happens-
#1. she likes me and we go out leaving my friend to wallow in sadness
#2. she decides she likes my friend and leaves me alone, and then i wouldn't even want to be with the other girl after deciding i liked the other.

forget.
Help me ;-;
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:51:19 AM by Clone v.117 »

stick it in his pooper

stick it in his pooper
Thank you for that inspirational comment.

stop being a little bitch and do what feels right

Fight to the death?
With my friend or the girls? Or both and last 2 alive get together.... No wait thats stupid, ofcourse both men would win.

stop being a little bitch and do what feels right
But what does feel right, even forgetting about my friend i still cant clear my mind enough to think of which girl i like, theres the crazy awesome one who ive been hanging out with and spend all day of school together with for several months, then theres the OTHER crazy awesome one who i have liked since we met and she has liked me, but somehow never at the same time until now.

Not to mention with me talking to both of them behind their backs i cant trust myself not to backstab my friend.

bitch I dont know what feels right, I'm not you

but bros before hoes, never forget that

bitch I dont know what feels right, I'm not you

but bros before hoes, never forget that
But my bro doesnt want me with either hoes.
x_x

But my bro doesnt want me with either hoes.
x_x
how much of a cool bro is he? (X/10)

how much of a cool bro is he? (X/10)
Id say atleast 8 or 9, we have been besties since we were 4 but at some time hes a richard.

Id say atleast 8 or 9, we have been besties since we were 4 but at some time hes a richard.
ditch dem hoes

ditch dem hoes
But clone wants hoes. :c

Well anyway school starts tomorrow so im going to bed, and i know they are all gonna try and talk to me about it so i dont think its gonna be the best first day of school. not like there is such a thing

bitch do what feels right

With my friend or the girls? Or both and last 2 alive get together.... No wait thats stupid, ofcourse both men would win.
I dunno. It's just what I do to get ot of situations