Author Topic: My cursor is missing in blockland retail!  (Read 2558 times)

Otherwise it works fine, but when i play a while (change level, go back to mainmenu etc.) the cursor disappears! How can i put it back?

did you start the game?

did you start the game?

Umm... not yet, but all the time when i play it it will disappear somehow.

wait, when your moving your guy, you don't see your curser?
post screen shots.

...post screen shots.
Now THIS is embarrasing; i dunno how :(

...post screen shots.
ctrl+p.. or just do a PrtSc to be simple

...post screen shots.
ctrl+p.. or just do a PrtSc to be simple
I know how to TAKE screenshots. Not POST them.

o.k., when posting press browse then pick the pic., when your in options, your mouse dissapears? or when your ingame, please specify compleatly so we diegnose this problem as ASAFP

o.k., when posting press browse then pick the pic., when your in options, your mouse dissapears? or when your ingame, please specify compleatly so we diegnose this problem as ASAFP
Kk, but hey all. I have finally discovered where and when the cursor disappears. It happens all the time when i take a tool (not counting the printer, hammer and wrench). is it natural? if it isn't, tell me how to repair it.

Ok, if by cursor you mean that little circle in the middle of the screen, than it disappears when you press the "hide player names button, so check your controlls to see which button it's set for you.
Default button is F5.

here you go  :cookieMonster:

Hey, who else were you talking to besides me :O I see you blanked me out on there, I was complaining about one of my temp internet file things that the computer makes going from like 50 files and 8 folders to 163 folders; 10,156 files; Size on Disk-157 MB; Size 129 MB.

Lol, you pressed post before Prt-Scrn'ing that

Now then, He says he goes to the main menu and it's missing, at the start, then talks about when using tools ingame.

the only time i see the mouse curser is when i pick bricks, options, and admin options. (for me tho)

Ok, hey all of you guys READ THIS: I'm from Finland and before you ask anything, i have forgot that the circle in the game is crosshair what's missing from the game. Not cursor.... sorry, kinda embarrasing.

oh, possibly you pressed a button, more specificly the F1-12 button, im sorry but i forgot which one is it that brings the crosshair and names back, im hoping spartan responds to this cause he had the same problem
i believe its F5, but im not sure.

edit: ya i was right, F5 should solve problem, another case closed by shocklink
anyhow, your new so welcome to the world of blockland and enjoy, and if you have any other problems, you can ask anyone without any problems.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:13:40 AM by shocklink10 »