Author Topic: Paul's Super Speedway  (Read 7844 times)

Pretty good. Can you post the save?
P.S. 9.5/10 (I didn't like the eat more meat sign (Vegetarian I be))

yeah i want a save download link too. i didn't know the EuA clan copied you. i would call them some copy cats, but I'm in there clan. and the last thing i want to do, is make them made, and get kicked out.

Justin, Me, Paul and Kitty built this coruse for the EuA

And i dont know if paul will post a download link, ill talk to him tonight on msn for you all, Its good fun and good with the mario kart, but maybe the one we edited for make it more skill needed, Anyway. This track is the EuA track, They didnt copy they had the right to use it i think.

Well ill talk to paul about the save file, see what i can do for you all :D

Svinat said we were hosting it for him, I wouldn't call it copied its just an addition to what he had done.

"It looks gay, but yeah, ok."

-YOU.

T_T

I'm going to be nice and say 8 out of 10.

Ive decided not to be a stingy bastard and post a download link as soon as possible, you will better enjoy this track if you modify your mariokarts to go faster. The only things you cant do with it is host it or claim it as your own.

You know most people will want to host it, they'd give credits but whats the point of posting a Race Track and say people can't host it... That just not fun D=

Ok stop ya moaning, here you go:

Pauls super Speedway
http://www.yesfunny.net/Subsites/paul/BLsaves/Pauls_Super_Speedway.bls
Pauls racecourse
http://www.yesfunny.net/Subsites/paul/BLsaves/Pauls_Racecourse.bls

My speedway is the one posted above and the racecourse is the cours ei made before the speedway, it has 3 out of 4 finished circuits as the hard track was never finished. Enjoy!

Youre allowed to host it so long as im credited.

uh. can you make it like grand thief fox's save, and make it easier? i don't know how to work this. and the page freezes.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:41:15 PM by Justin1221 »

Ive never seen his save, if you cant drive o nthese circuits without crashing you need to improve your driving skill.

The Mario Kart is glitchy, also if your driving on some one else's server it tends to have a bit of Driving lag.

Nice build but you could make the roof of the turn on the racetrack a bit rounder.

Erm, no. Those saves are in their final state, which means im not doing any more work on them.