0 (0%)
I Dont Know
0 (0%)
I Dont Care
0 (0%)
i Like Turtles :3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: L4D2 WEOPONS <WITH STRONGER BULLETS  (Read 29007 times)

WE ARE SO UNGREATFULL LOL

Odd, I thought this was locked...

WE ARE SO UNGREATFULL LOL
Spell fail or not you still are not getting the stronger version

did anyone want it?

did anyone want it?

why would you even click the topic if you didnt want it?

why would you even click the topic if you didnt want it?
to flame it

All you did was edit a few codes and changed the values.

...You uploaded some else's edit of another persons weapon pack? Amazing combo you got there.

BOOOOOOOOO! Make your own add-ons!
MAKE YOUR OWN ADD-ONS COPY CAT!

All you did was edit a few codes and changed the values.
Yes its a few changes for the people who want stronger l4d2 weopons becaus ethats how strong they are on the game.
I dint get it if i do something kind 4 people why complain. its not like i took credit 4 the weopons. if you dont want it pass it but there are many people lookin 4 the weopons and now they cant get them because every1 is tellimg me the i should have posted it.

PM me if you want the Weopons

Yes its a few changes for the people who want stronger l4d2 weopons becaus ethats how strong they are on the game.
I dint get it if i do something kind 4 people why complain. its not like i took credit 4 the weopons. if you dont want it pass it but there are many people lookin 4 the weopons and now they cant get them because every1 is tellimg me the i should have posted it.

PM me if you want the Weopons
Are you trying to troll by spelling weapons wrong?
On Topic: If you serious suck that much that you cannot kill using standard weapons and need stronger versions, then I just don't even know what to say. Rykuta's weapons are fine as is, in my opinion of course.

MAKE YOUR OWN ADD-ONS COPY CAT!
I DIDNT COPY I DIDNT EVEN TAKE CREDIT DAMMIT DO YOU GUYS READ. {Quite from an earlier message>ALWAYS COMMENTING ABOUT SOME1 TYPOS LIKE YOUR SO SMART BUT DID YOU EVER THINK THAT A PERSON ISNT GOOD AT TYPING + MY SPELL CHECK DOENT WORK

I DIDNT COPY I DIDNT EVEN TAKE CREDIT DAMMIT DO YOU GUYS READ. {Quite from an earlier message>ALWAYS COMMENTING ABOUT SOME1 TYPOS LIKE YOUR SO SMART BUT DID YOU EVER THINK THAT A PERSON ISNT GOOD AT TYPING + MY SPELL CHECK DOENT WORK
Who says you need spell check to not look like a 5 year old?:3

Weapons:

These weopon have been delete because of ungreatfulls

Info:
Teleporting fat guy made rykuta weopons stronger and also no if you did see rykuta, SPACE GUY, Yndaa name before RYKUTA MADE THESE WEOPONS SO DONT SAY
IM TAKING CREDIT 4 IT<if you have dl th el4d2 weopon set before just replace them whith the stronger version

Weapons: FN-Scar, M16, Deagle, P200, HuntingShotgun, Chrome Shotgun, Spas-12, AutoShotgun, Hunting rifle, Military Rifle, Mac10, Uzi, AK-47, and Dual HandgunsL4D No Mercy Download_Apartments Included: http://www.mediafire.com/?co6ohumeyr9vb69

Was all i read.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:57:17 AM by Call Me Carl »

Are you trying to troll by spelling weapons wrong?
On Topic: If you serious suck that much that you cannot kill using standard weapons and need stronger versions, then I just don't even know what to say. Rykuta's weapons are fine as is, in my opinion of course.
No i dont suck i just made the weopons as strong as on the game and + what make you think i give a forget about some1 who doesnt know me say i suck STFU