Author Topic: Support_AmmoGuns Help  (Read 3139 times)

So I'm a mediocre scripter at best, and I've been trying to modify Bushido's old Six Shooter to use Space Guy's (I think its his) ammo support for guns.  So far, from the changes I've made to it, it should work, but doesn't, nor can I figure out why it's not working.

Anyone care to take a look at it?  It has to be something in the state changes or functions.

Edit-
I might want to clarify that the weapon executes, it just doesn't work properly.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:02:45 PM by Niliscro »

Figured it would be a good idea to have the actual packaged add-on for test purposes.
http://fyels.com/2fz00p

Is there a point that file is named Weapon-Sixshooter not with an _ and no nameCheck.txt or did you make it that way?

Is there a point that file is named Weapon-Sixshooter not with an _ and no nameCheck.txt or did you make it that way?
That has nothing to do with the problem.  It executes and works flawlessly other than the fact that it's not reloading based on its state changes and the ammo support.

That has nothing to do with the problem.  It executes and works flawlessly other than the fact that it's not reloading based on its state changes and the ammo support.

hmmmmm

Wait, are you trying to make it work with the T+T ammo system?

Wait, are you trying to make it work with the T+T ammo system?
No, with the Support_AmmoGuns that is attached to the OP.

Well, can you post your console log?
(having the gun enabled, of course.)

I didn't notice any error messages, I'm pretty sure it's purely the fact that I'm unfamiliar with the ammo support.
I'll run the weapon on a clean install to see if I get any errors.

Edit -
Yeah, there aren't any errors in the console other than a missing sound or two.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:08:10 PM by Niliscro »

May I see the server.cs?

if you have one, of course lol.

The server.cs just executes the ammo support and the weapon script, it's not necessary to post.
I don't think you're understanding the fact that this is a logical error that I can't resolve because I am unfamiliar with scripting weapons using this ammo support; there is nothing syntax related.

Well, can you post your console log?
(having the gun enabled, of course.)

May I see the server.cs?

if you have one, of course lol.

The server.cs just executes the ammo support and the weapon script, it's not necessary to post.
I don't think you're understanding the fact that this is a logical error that I can't resolve because I am unfamiliar with scripting weapons using this ammo support; there is nothing syntax related.

Post the code, i don't feel like downloading files, of course.  :cookieMonster:

Post the code, i don't feel like downloading files, of course.  :cookieMonster:
Then you're clearly too lazy to actually try and solve the problem.

Guess I'll just keep trying myself, since no one here is of any usefulness.