Author Topic: Somesort of virus  (Read 2198 times)

Use a 30-trail of Kaspersky.
Kaspersky has never failed to remove a virus for me.
My grandma has that. One of my Cousins called Dean works for them I think. Huge Russian company, I think.

So I just booted to xp a week ago and had not problems but Im getting a virus.
Because pages of blockland forums is going into circles blockland freezing up after 10 minutes of playing. Sophos couldn't dectect it and it allready fried my two brand new 6 GB RAM sticks. Need halp.
Sounds like broken RAM sticks.

Are programs shutting down with strange errors?

You should really have your computer set to make a restore point every day or at least every few days so you can go into safe mode and do system restore.

Panty is such a whore, it's her fault we aren't in heaven yet.
i see what you did there, unfortunately :l

Like Tyler said, use BitDedender. It's really good. I've got the full version and it has REALLY good real time protection. The scans hardly slow down the computer too.

I have 2 ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050 and my dad said it wouldn't do that.
Sounds like broken RAM sticks.

Are programs shutting down with strange errors?
Yeah but all the errors are the same %1 Changed server prefs ...... beep beep beep and I have to restart. But Im down to a 1GB stick of RAM.
Same with servers the second I ghost I freeze up so hard I cant open the start menu or task manager.

Here are my specs:
2 20GB hard drives
No hard disk I think
Windows XP Home edtion.
Intergrated ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050
ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050
Intel Pentuim 4 CPU running a 1.80ghz
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:43:08 PM by Robo Dude »

I have 2 ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050 and my dad said it wouldn't do that.Yeah but all the errors are the same %1 Changed server prefs ...... beep beep beep and I have to restart. But Im down to a 1GB stick of RAM.
Same with servers the second I ghost I freeze up so hard I cant open the start menu or task manager.

Here are my specs:
2 20GB hard drives
No hard disk I think
Windows XP Home edtion.
Intergrated ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050
ATI Radeon 9550 /X 1050
Intel Pentuim 4 CPU running a 1.80ghz

update your virus definitions?