Author Topic: TownBlock TDM !!!!Download!!!!  (Read 2520 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?s09wfed6gwr0hn1   <!!!DOWNLOAD!!!

Its a tdm i made that has the idea of nuke town without coping it <If you see an orange house <TELL MEE PLZ
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:16:58 PM by Jitank:3 »

Pictures please

EDIT: Pretty BLAND.  But it looks like NOTHING like nuketown... Maybe the fences...
But If you want me to rate it...

4/10

Not the WORST or the BEST. 

I seen worse.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:23:00 PM by mattnett1 »

Keep trying jit, you'll get it right |:D

1/10 its very bland and i cant really see the pictures that well

Its ok, a very large lack of cover on the road and fairly undetailed houses makes this bad. I would give this a 3/10

its not that good, but its certainly not a 1/10... it could be a bunch of red spammy stuff, but this is  actually decent

4.5/10

its not that good, but its certainly not a 1/10... it could be a bunch of red spammy stuff, but this is  actually decent

4.5/10

I honestly agree with ya for once! 

Guys this isnt supposed to be nuke town it was just the idea of nuke town thatinspired this

Im sorry, but I don't like it. It looks like you put no work into it, which I doubt you even did because you made one house and duped it in different places. And I think the map is just a little too small. 2/10.

Atleast color the houses differently, some people don't like builds consisting of the same thing duplicated everywhere.

Guys this isnt supposed to be nuke town it was just the idea of nuke town thatinspired this
How does nuketown inspire this exactly? 

the OUTSIDE of the houses look the same but there each different inside

The houses look like barns.  Also, I'd give 5/10 - no effort bonus.

click on the pix to enlarge them.