Author Topic: I told off my physical therapist.  (Read 2989 times)

going to a PT session isn't supposed to be relaxing. It can actually be pretty painfull. And as someone stated earlier: young girls tend to exagerate. If the PT stopped every time someone said "ouch!", she wouldn't get anything done.
And it would probably have helped if you said:
"Look, I know this is supposed to hurt, but I think this amount of pain is not normal. Could you please stop?" instead of "YOU loving HORSEstuff, STOP NOW!"
The PT probably thought you were one of those stubborn little asses who run to their mommies if you even as much as look at them.

going to a PT session isn't supposed to be relaxing. It can actually be pretty painfull. And as someone stated earlier: young girls tend to exagerate. If the PT stopped every time someone said "ouch!", she wouldn't get anything done.
And it would probably have helped if you said:
"Look, I know this is supposed to hurt, but I think this amount of pain is not normal. Could you please stop?" instead of "YOU loving HORSEstuff, STOP NOW!"
The PT probably thought you were one of those stubborn little asses who run to their mommies if you even as much as look at them.
I agree.