Author Topic: Problems with hosting a server  (Read 1320 times)

I will host a server tonight called (Nightkin's TDM V3) and see if it works. Anyways thanks to headcrab Zombie for fixing and everyone who tried to help me. Heres some cookies  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

I'm hosting my server right now, so if you want to try to join my server, be welcomed.

I just had a question: do I disable the UPnP for blockland AND the router?

Yes, fixed.
That setting is for public IP, as you stated yourself, which may require contacting your ISP to setup. When people say you should set up a static IP for port forwarding, it is the private IP on the individual computer you are hosting on that needs to be static.

Again, to properly set up a static IP, follow this guide
Although the fact that people have successfully joined makes me believe that this is no the issue.

Dude that is the computer side
You need server side on the router to receive the actual connection from the connection in the router.
There should be an option to change it. Look around.

What is router and model?

Goth, please just leave the help section.

No edit otherwise I'd edit this into previous post.

If you port forwarded, then yes, you need to turn off UPnP on Blockland, though you may not need to turn it off in the router.

I had a solution and people came on my server it was a blast. The solution was to safely restart my router and enable upnp for blockland and my router. Atfter that I hosted a server and people came on, my ping was 17 and on the master list, it was the 2nd highest. Thz to you guys who tried to help.

I had a solution and people came on my server it was a blast. The solution was to safely restart my router and enable upnp for blockland and my router. Atfter that I hosted a server and people came on, my ping was 17 and on the master list, it was the 2nd highest. Thz to you guys who tried to help.

Congrats! Now lock this topic please. :3

Thz Im locking this...