Author Topic: {TCB}-fancy parenthesis ooohhhhh  (Read 768 times)

THE COOLBROS

Being cool since 2011

Table of contents
1.About
2.Announcements
3.Rules
4.Consequences
5.Members
6.Projects
7.How to join

About
TCB (which I know used to be a clan acronym but that clan is dead now) is basically a half-serious clan about being cool and stuff.  I created this clan to give clan-making another shot.  I am open to criticism.  I just ask that you give constructive criticism.  What TCB does includes many things.  A TDM or a CTF game can be looked forward to, along with the construction of our clan headquarters.  Once the clan gets a few more members we will probably start working on that.  TCB is basically a building clan, and is open to players of all skill types.

Announcements
-8/11/2011-Clan page created
-8/12/2011-Dedicated server created

Rules
1. No spam of any kind.
2. Clean up after yourself.
3. Get permission from the host or server admin to create a minigame.
4. Please use whole words when you talk.
5. Please use half decent grammar when talking.
6. Never, EVER, ask for admin.
7. Do not mess with others builds.
8. Don't spray people with a spray can if they don't want you to.
9. Don't complain about the server.  If you don't like it, no one is making you stay. You are free to leave.

Consequences
1st offence: A warning from the host or admin.
2nd offence: A kick from the server.
3rd offence: A 1 hour ban from the server.
4th offence: A 1 day ban from the server.
5th offence: A 1 week ban from the server.
6th offence: A permaban.

Members
Clan founder: Lil D(Builder)BL_ID 6230

Admins:
None so far

Regular bros:
None so far

Projects
None so far

How to join
The clan has two sections for members.  Building, and eventing.

Building:  This app has to look like you spent some time on it, cannot be built by anyone but you, and must contain at least 1000 bricks.  Post pictures of your app in the gallery and PM me with a link to the thread.  In the topic you need to post your in-game name, your BL_ID, and why you want to join.

Eventing:  This app has to have at least 20 events that don't lead to a trap,and it would be better if you made it complicated and unique.  To show me this you can PM me when you'll be on, or you can contact me on IRC and I will come check it out.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:13:39 PM by Lil D »

What type of clan is this?

And what is special about this clan?

Just a clan that builds, does the occasional DM.

Basically, the average player's clan.

The server is now up.

triplepostbump: I'm also looking for anyone who can create a logo and some section headings, because I will ruin them if I try to make them.