Author Topic: models into weapons  (Read 3189 times)

thats right!
im offering
if you have a model and want it to become a functioning weapon jsut post here
(models must have workingjoints and muzzels and whatnot)
(all credit for the models goes to the modeler. the entire weapon will also give credit to me for the code)
(any obscene models will not be made into weapons)
(it is encouraged to mention what type of weapon is it supposed to be)
(moar cowbell pl0x)
(lol fine print)
(im sure that im forgeting somthing else)
(...)
(oh um.. you cant sue me for making a weapon with your model)
(by posting your model you agree that it is now able to be used by ladios without persecution)
(if you want the model to remain private please contact me on AIM MSN or YIM)
(by posting a link to your model on the forums you acknowledge that anyone may use the model with or without permission and ladios cannot be blamed for it)
(the creator of a weapon's model will be informed if ladios plans to do any future work with said model)
(...)
(yeah i think i covered jsut about everything...)
(...)
(yup... ok then...)

Have fun!

thats right!
im offering
if you have a model and want it to become a functioning weapon jsut post here
(all credit for the models goes to the modeler. the entire weapon will also give credit to me for the code)
(moar cowbell pl0x)
(lol fine print)
(...)
(by posting your model you agree that it is now able to be used by ladios without persecution)
(by posting a link to your model on the forums you acknowledge that anyone may use the model with or without permission and ladios cannot be blamed for it)
(the creator of a weapon's model will be informed if ladios plans to do any future work with said model)
(...)
(...)
(yup... ok then...)

Have fun!
This has not reason for it existing does it? If they have joints and mount points done then they cna do it them selfs...

Ummm... I can email you because I will NOT make an acount with mediafire or something Cuz' thats just gay. Anyways... I'll email it too you. Other then that... I'm SOL.

(moar cowbell pl0x)
(lol fine print)
(...)
(...)
(...)
(yup... ok then...)[/size]
Have fun!

Ladios, I would post some weapons, but your basically doing NOTHING for the person but putting little bits of code in the weapon.
Also, I have no idea how to flat shade models, nor place joints.
So I could place the code by myself actually, I just need to find someone who would place the joints for me and flat shade it..actually, forget about the whole thing. =/

MIlkshape is perfect for these types of things, it has a large button that says "Joint".

MIlkshape is perfect for these types of things, it has a large button that says "Joint".

I try to place joints but it aint working.. I'm doing something wrong.

Make sure your not in animation mode. Its the button on the bottom right hand corner, if it looks pressed in unpress it.