Author Topic: I need a new game  (Read 1447 times)

Came in here considering giving ideas. then I saw this.
I used to have Halo Wars... It was fun at first, but the no lives...oh god the no lives... Idk if I want another RTS, but I'll look into it.
Halo wars is good in my opinion, but to each his own. Okay.. looks like you based every RTS on one RTS. That is annoying.
Yea they were no lives. When you get the scarabs 3 minutes into the game... You look like a no life.
Still the use of "No lives" because it is so hard to be good at Halo Wars... Obviously one of the most time consuming rts games available...
I love you /B/ros.
Alright, and now you've gone and done it. To have the audacity to call someone a "No life" and say something like that is just great.

Just so I can still be on topic.
I suggest Project Zomboid, its a good time killer, and in the mean time you can wait for Skyrim or Saints row the Third, or something.

Came in here considering giving ideas. then I saw this.Halo wars is good in my opinion, but to each his own. Okay.. looks like you based every RTS on one RTS. That is annoying.Still the use of "No lives" because it is so hard to be good at Halo Wars... Obviously one of the most time consuming rts games available...Alright, and now you've gone and done it. To have the audacity to call someone a "No life" and say something like that is just great.

Just so I can still be on topic.
I suggest Project Zomboid, its a good time killer, and in the mean time you can wait for Skyrim or Saints row the Third, or something.
I never based every RTS game on that one. And it is a good game, its just idk if i want another RTS game for my Xbox. And i have a mac...so computer games is out of the question. I said /B/ros because this place is a troll haven, its the forums trolls for giving it that reputation. And lastly I call everyone no lives, Even myself. I joke about a lot of things, and mean nearly nothing.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:32:37 PM by superslayer »

Men of war assault squad or darkest hour a hoi game

Supreme commander: forged alliance nao! Thousands of units in epic battles.

Get Uncharted 3.
Because it isn't first person  :cookieMonster:

What genre of games are you really into?

knowing that could really help us give you opinions on games

I need a new game thats NOT a fsp. I love fps, but thats all i really have. I'm probably going to trade my Resident Evil 5 for either fable 2 or Alone in the dark, but I'm debating on weather or not to get Dark souls or something like that. Any suggestions?

Yes people. Make sure it's not a first shooter person.

Those are the worst kind of persons.

Three suggestions:
Just Cause 2, for the fact that you can say "I jumped out of a passenger plane at about 4km up and didn't have a parachute!", or "I drove a motorcycle from one point to another which looked REALLY close together, but took me around the ENTIRE 40KM MAP!"

Armored Core: For Answer, because Giant, Customisable Robots!

or any of the Guitar Hero games, because we all need a little bit of music in our lives.

Good suggestions or bad?

Three suggestions:
Just Cause 2, for the fact that you can say "I jumped out of a passenger plane at about 4km up and didn't have a parachute!", or "I drove a motorcycle from one point to another which looked REALLY close together, but took me around the ENTIRE 40KM MAP!"
This