0 (0%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
Asdf
4 (19%)
CAKE!
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: If you could have any wep/vehi in BL in another game, what wep/vehi and game?  (Read 3790 times)

Horse Ray in Gears of War.

Genocide gun from EARTH DEFENSE FORCE put into TF2.
I haven't seen anyone talk about that game.

It has to be from Blockland, that why no one talked about that game.

This topic confuses me. Are we talking about putting items in blockland or other games?
We are talking about putting weapons that are in Blockland into other games.

Ion Cannon in TF2?
Lol, Ion Cannon Heavy vs. Mini-nuke Heavy.

mininuke in Tribes: Vengeance

boom
No idea what that game is...

Old School Rifle.
Never heard anyone call it the OSR, be more specific next time.

Horse Ray in Gears of War.
3. No Ponies, I don't want anymore double entry.

Alright time for moar ideas!

Vehicle: Kamikaze Truck
Into: Just Cause 2, GTA4
Specials: Just Cause 2: Extremely large blast radius, And is for some reason common in the desert regions.
GTA4: The blast will have enough force to send a bus flying and any other cars into a seizure.

Weapon: Minigun (Kaje's model)
Into: Just Cause 2,  TF2
Specials: Just Cause 2: Headshots spawn a massive explosion, and cars are launched to incredible hieghts and/or speeds.
TF2: Silent Rev up, Gold, and can be used as a melee weapon.

3. No Ponies, I don't want anymore double entry.

Who said it had to turn you into a pony? I didn't think about that until now.

Fine then, Land Shark Gun in Super Mario Bros.

Who said it had to turn you into a pony? I didn't think about that until now.

Fine then, Land Shark Gun in Super Mario Bros.
Land Shark Gun isn't in Blockland
Invalid.

Horses aren't ponies.

Land Shark Gun isn't in Blockland
Invalid.

Damn, forgot.

Horses aren't ponies.

Precisely the point.

It has to be from Blockland, that why no one talked about that game.
We are talking about putting weapons that are in Blockland into other games.
Lol, Ion Cannon Heavy vs. Mini-nuke Heavy.
No idea what that game is...
Never heard anyone call it the OSR, be more specific next time.

Alright time for moar ideas!

Into: Just Cause 2, GTA4
Specials: Just Cause 2: Extremely large blast radius, And is for some reason common in the desert regions.
GTA4: The blast will have enough force to send a bus flying and any other cars into a seizure.

Weapon: Minigun (Kaje's model)
Into: Just Cause 2,  TF2
Specials: Just Cause 2: Headshots spawn a massive explosion, and cars are launched to incredible hieghts and/or speeds.
TF2: Silent Rev up, Gold, and can be used as a melee weapon.
You're stupid, I meant no one talked about the game as in no one made a topic of it. Or even mentioned it.

You're stupid, I meant no one talked about the game as in no one made a topic of it. Or even mentioned it.
I know, but still, it has to be from Blockland.

Bump for keeping this alive and moar ideas.

Vehicle: Skycrane
Into: Just Cause 2
Specials: Can lift anything, including people.

Weapon: 880 Rifle (My Version, which is fully automatic.)
Into: MW3 (I don't care if it isn't out yet)
Specials: Explosive Rounds, No reloading, Headshots make a super huge explosion, Infrared Lazor.  Can call down airstrikes with the lazor.

Still keeping this alive, still have moar ideas:

Vehicle: Light Tank
Specials: Incredible Acceration, and mass.  Can ram a Taxi without even hint of slowing down.  It can shoot Swarm Seekers, which comunicate with each other and with each missile updating the targets position every 1/8 of a second, you WILL hit your target.

Weapons: Every planned weapon in Modification Discussion (Zloff, Acturus, GCat, Takato, etc.)
Into: Just Cause 2, Uncharted 1, 2, and 3, CoD:MW 1, 2, and 3, Killzone 3, Army of Two.
Specials: All weapons would work in those listed games just like they would if the programers made them, but the models and animations stay the same.

Mini-nuke in Just Cause 1/2

RocketL in TF2 (Soldier primary weapon replacement, the force knocks people into the air and gives you higher rocket jumps at the cost of less damage being slower to fire and doing slightly less damage)

Ephi's Shotgun in TF2 (Scout primary weapon replacement, bullets are alot more compact and deal more damage however has no pushback/shotgun jumping ability and slower rate of fire)

Vehicle: Fighter Jet - All varients
Into: Just Cause 2, GTA4, MW3, Sr:T3rd (yes I know it looks like it says turd.)
Specials: Just Cause 2, GTA4, SrT3rd: Can take off just like a harrier, each varients weapons power is amplified by 3 times, so the MG will have explosive rounds and shot much faster.  The normal rocket version has instead of rocket launchers, but has barrels that of a tank that shoot at an adnormally fast rate which creates massive recoil.  However, when shooting on the ground, it can be used as a mode of transportation.  Homing missile version is still the same, just a bigger explosion radius.  Bomber version is also the same, as well as a bigger explosion radius, but it also has a cluster bomb.

And thats all for today...

Double Bump for keeping this alive.

And idea

Weapon: Swiss Army Bazooka
Into: TF2, Just Cause 2, GTA4, Killzone 3
Specials: TF2: Shoots very low powered rockets at a blinding rate, but it can also be used as a tool for the engineer.
Just Cause 2: Can be editted to shoot anything, including objects and cars.  The speed of which the set projectile can also be editted.
GTA4: Can be used either to edit the settings of objects or to set the behaviour of other people.  Inb4everyoneisdrunk
Killzone3: Can be eddited to shoot anything and shoot like any other gun.   Can also be used to edit guns themselves.

Triple Bump to keep this stuff alive.
MOAR IDEAS!

Vehicle: Apache
Into: Just Cause 2 (even tho there alread is a apache clone of it lol.)
Specials: Rockets have the explosion radius that of a BioShaft, while the under mounted gun is really a Cluster Bomb Launcher.

Weapon: Shockwave
Specials: Launches stuff far away, but the power can be dialed back all the way to 10% power, but even so, 10% is enough to shake a Tank.  Also cause massive damage to stationary destructible objects.

And thats all for now...

Quadruple Bump, for keeping this alive AND ideas!

Weapon: Entire Tier Tactical Pack
Into: L4D2, Just Cause 2, Saints Row: The Third
Specials: L4D2: All the weapons are overall better then the normal ones.
Just Cause 2, Saints Row: The Third: All weapons can reload from the default weapons, but only if they are alike. Example: You can only get ammo for the Snubnose from the Magnum, and you can only get ammo for the Drum LMGs from the Machine Guns etc.  You can also mount any LMG or Sniper Rifle to decrease accuracy incredibly.

Because I just recently saw what a Pack-a-Punch does to a weapon, I have another idea for weapons...

Weapon: All non-crap ones (In my opinion anyway.)
Into: Black Ops Zombies
Specials: All of them can be Pack-aPunch'd, except the Shining Laser, Mini-nuke, and Ion Cannon.

Into: Black Ops
Specials: Multiplayer: Can be recieved after a 7 killstreak, its just like the RC-XD only except a plane drops it while its in a crate, and that it is MUCH larger.  But it can also be used to resupply any explosives, and a substitute instead of arming a bomb in Search and Destroy. 
Campaign: You get to use it as a disquised version, sending it into a enemy HQ and blowing almost everything the forget up.