Author Topic: Cursor disappearing?  (Read 3628 times)

Last time I checked, pressing F5 is supposed to hide player names, yet it hides the circle aimer when in first person view too.
This kinda bugs me since when there are sometimes a lot of players in one place, and I'm minding my own business, I usually turn off names so it's easier to do whatever it is I'm doing, but than my cursor disappears and I can no longer aim properly without having to like hold my finger in the middle of the screen.
Please fix.

The crosshairs you mean?

Well, till then....theres always the handy scotch tape aimer...

don't forget the Free Cell Phone paperweight ("Get a Cell Phone FREE with a 2 year $50 a second contract")

Badspot

• Administrator
I put F5 in there just to aid in recording videos.  Do PlayGui_ShapeNameHud.setVisib le(0); to just hide the names.  If you're clever you can bind a key to toggle it. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:15:38 PM by Badspot »

I put F5 in there just to aid in recording videos

Oh, nice, never thought about it that way, but than again, should there also be a button to remove the menus? (like inventory and spray can and such)

Is there a way to disable the Full Hud so you can Record with out Chat/spray can menu?
You Frickin beat me by a few sec's Spartan300.

Badspot

• Administrator
In the options dialog, check off "hide paint box" "hide tool box" and "hide brick box".  noobs

i thought it was hide tool tips or whatever

Haha, that's 2 things you have called me now, a cigarette and a noob.
Say, what if some little kid came to play Blockland online, and he went in Badspot's server, and he called him a cigarette or something, could the parents sue? =/

In the options dialog, check off "hide paint box" "hide tool box" and "hide brick box".  noobs
Shut up Forum bully =)

* -=>RR<=-MasterCE slaps Packer

thats not nice, not my fault i didn't make blockland.

wait a second, you're wrong :O
I have them ticked and all it really does is actually hide the icons, you can still see the blue bar which says "Press Q for tools" and stuff like that.
Is there anyway to get rid of THOSE blue bars?

I remain victorious.