Author Topic: You downloaded a gaim so comp slow  (Read 915 times)

Earlier today I let mom use my computer for 5 minutes and she manages to freeze it using facebook. Then she ebgins ranting about how my games are slowing it down and I need to remove them.
Discuss.

well most people parents accuse games of being virus beehives

You mite want to have dem mekboyz take a look at yor computer wat you messed up with yor, ahem, ekwine researchographies and wot not.

And she got a virus from facebook on my last computer, so she cant say anything.

You mite want to have dem mekboyz take a look at yor computer wat you messed up with yor, ahem, ekwine researchographies and wot not.
berb calln dem

Well, she's the last one on it.  Therefor, parent-logic says it's her fault for mucking it up.

Also, hard drive space does little to speed, unless it gets so low it lowers your paging file.

And she got a virus from facebook on my last computer, so she cant say anything.

Delete Facebook.

Delete Facebook.

Is a boring game anyway.
Stick it in her pooper
I get it.
Bees in my computar.

Bees in my computar.
Bees?  In MY computer?  More likely than you think!

Surprisingly, Parents thing children do not know what they are doing when they usually know more than the parent. Parents fall for the fake virus ads and then get lots of viruses. The children play games and stay away from viruses. No i'm not saying this is the truth in all situations but it happens a lot.

Facebook is a virused and terrible piece of stuff

Tell her to remove it before your computer turns into a virus'd computer that cant do anything at all.