Poll

Should new maps be made for Blockland using DTS meshes?

YES!
NO!
Maybe

Author Topic: ►►POLL◄◄{BC} Blockland Cartographers  (Read 16427 times)

Then again, the texures are simple, so it's unlikely that it will be an enormous file size.

Music takes up a lot of file space.

Anyone looking for textures? The grass is just grass with white flowers on it.

implement a day/night cycle like the one actually in the game[...]

Yes.

Please.

How would we manage that? We would have to script it in.

Also, if you just go on Google and search "Zelda textures" they all pop up. I'll try to get them all together for us when I have the time.

Would anyone like to propose a layout for Hyrule? I have Twilight Princess' layout in mind at the moment.

How would we manage that? We would have to script it in.

Also, if you just go on Google and search "Zelda textures" they all pop up. I'll try to get them all together for us when I have the time.

Would anyone like to propose a layout for Hyrule? I have Twilight Princess' layout in mind at the moment.

That was the idea, maybe talk to some scripters. I was thinking that we have two suns, with a moon and sun texture, put them opposite of each other, and have them 'turn off' when elevation is less than zero.

Searching 'zelda textures' on google just came up with cigarettes posting nude zeldas and triforces.

I'd prefer Oot, but TP is fine.

The only reason I ibaoy upon TP for Hyrule is because OoT's is pretty messed up. I like the castle right in with the city.

Bump. Ok we're ready to start this project - let's see how long this takes. First we still need to get together the textures and make the layout. Here are the jobs for this project:

Nasoa - project head and coordinator
Ostinyo - terrain and map layout, interior construction
Mega Bear - interior construction
Tuevon - skybox and map lighting
All Members - Day / Night cycle

If you guys need to change your assignments in any way just tell me.

That's good but I can take pictures if we need... We mainly need textures right now. The world we create will be of our own design, not a complete replica of a Zelda game.

Bump.

Ok let's get serious and start the map. I'll make the basic terrain and host a server on it to get us organized later this week. We need to get textures and a city outline going. I'll figure out what day to meet later - possibly Friday.

Dang it where is Nasoa? Anyways, he's going to be directing the interiors you make for this, Mega. I will help as much as I can but am currently busy with school. Apparently Tuevon has never made an interior... So he'll just have to work on the skybox stuff.

Dang it where is Nasoa? Anyways, he's going to be directing the interiors you make for this, Mega. I will help as much as I can but am currently busy with school. Apparently Tuevon has never made an interior... So he'll just have to work on the skybox stuff.
Excited :D