Poll

Should new maps be made for Blockland using DTS meshes?

YES!
NO!
Maybe

Author Topic: ►►POLL◄◄{BC} Blockland Cartographers  (Read 16425 times)

I thought about {BC} for Blockland Cartographers, but everyone would be like "Blockland Cloud what?".
Then again, that isn't a clan name.  Change it to that.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:08:24 PM by Nymethus »

I like it... sounds like a vote :)

I still think people will relate that to Blockland Cloud... even though it isn't a clan. Whatever, {BC} is fine with me - I could care less about tags.

It's funny because I've always tried to avoid joining clans (I think they're dumb), but here I find myself forming one! Of course, this is really more of a way to organize the large map ideas.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:31:58 PM by Wesley Williams »

Sure, just tell me which map you would like to be your app.
Small Office, it's got my largest interior in it.

Just keep using C.  It's not like they copywrote it or anything.  They'll just blacklist you from their clan, but you have your own.. so yeah.  They put me into a tricky situation with the Corporation using C because I like their clan, and they blacklisted me.  But now that Colleagues is a deadbeat clan, I think I may revive mine.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:33:48 PM by indyjones »

Not really a clan, but still an organized group, so tags are not necessary, so I find Soviet's argument as a tad flawed.  It's not likely that we would have loads of members, I mean, not that many people know how to make maps AND will be willing to join.  This is for those who will be willing to help other members with projects within the tiny Cartographers community.

The {C} symbol is only to identify the clan and clan members.  If it has o be changed to {BC}, then so be it.

Not really a clan, but still an organized group, so tags are not necessary, so I find Soviet's argument as a tad flawed.  It's not likely that we would have loads of members, I mean, not that many people know how to make maps AND will be willing to join.  This is for those who will be willing to help other members with projects within the tiny Cartographers community.

The {C} symbol is only to identify the clan and clan members.  If it has o be changed to {BC}, then so be it.
Keep it out of spite.  It doesn't HAVE to be changed.

Exactly. It's not like we'll be wearing around the clan tag in Blockland. Let's just keep the {C} - I like it and it reminds me of a compass or something.

Adding in the "Upcoming Projects" section now.

It has a bunch of comments saying it sucks and then i read "Downloads : 2703"

:cookieMonster:

Lol Unga... doesn't really look like an oasis to me. You're in! It sucks horribly.