Author Topic: French Toast's Mountain  (Read 2190 times)

For about 3 days now my friend French Toast has been building a mountain/cliff whatever, lately he has finished already 75% of it, it has a good use of ramps, wedges, and a couple of events (OPINION). Here are some pictures of his creation

PLEASE RATE x/10

holy stuff that's nice

Looks awesome, in my opinion

i was there when he was making it, it's very nice

Looks pretty cool, very nicely executed with the skybox

:O

More overview pictures please.

Brickount?
Right now, with even more work done, it's only 7388 bricks.

Looks pretty cool, very nicely executed with the skybox
Twilight looks way better with the mountains

More pictures for you to masturbate to, also did I say 75% done? LOL I meant 40% done ._.

Top view of the map, also, a secret that I don't even know about, and a secret entrance

This is better close up. I saw 10/10

This looks like a canyon, rather than a mountain, really.

What would improve the canyon greatly would be rather than have a flat top, create terrain there too. It also isn't very diverse, and looks rather bland because it's just ramps leading down; there are no special arches, cliffs or anything like that.

Very neat. Trees could be better than just a cube of ramps, and as MrCookie said, the top could use some more shape.

This looks like a canyon, rather than a mountain, really.

What would improve the canyon greatly would be rather than have a flat top, create terrain there too. It also isn't very diverse, and looks rather bland because it's just ramps leading down; there are no special arches, cliffs or anything like that.
I'll tell him when I get the chance, thank you for the response :cookieMonster: