Author Topic: Roblox Spammers, cant they get banned from there too?  (Read 5478 times)

Important
I've contacted David Baszucki several times in the past back when I played Roblox, about banning people and such, I should get my word out to him. I posted on his facebook about talking to him, and got a reply to email some other person, I did that and nothing, so I sent an email directly to David, If I get it, I'll talk to him about some Roblox things, but most importantly about Blockland, and about the Community of Roblox coming here and screwing around.

There lurking...
They can't strike at anytime...
LIKE A FREKING NINJA!
Are you kidding? Only people with a forum account linked to a certain BL_ID can post in forums.

I don't understand people fighting over it.

But apparently if you get two brick-based sandbox games together and it's some kind of holy war.
This reminds of how much they seem to resemble missionaries
Roblox has a program that rewards users with in game currency for spamming their url on other websites.
Oh, that explains it.

Roblox comes to our forums and trolls us. But we don't go to their forums and troll them.
It's pretty obvious which game has smarter people playing it and less trolls.
I think the word you're looking for is "mature".
Also, we have less trolls and handicapped 8-year olds because the majority of that other game's community probably can't afford that. And if they get banned, they could just make a new account.

Are you kidding? Only people with a forum account linked to a certain BL_ID can post in forums.

Are you kidding? They can't post in Blockland centered sections, off topic and games I believe are fine.

I went to a Roblox game with people who SEEMED mature, the moment I asked "What do you think about Blockland?" they report me, call me things like PNES LIKR and then I get kicked off the game. Community is immature. 'Nuff said.

I went to a Roblox game with people who SEEMED mature, the moment I asked "What do you think about Blockland?" they report me, call me things like PNES LIKR and then I get kicked off the game. Community is immature. 'Nuff said.

They called you a snake licker for asking their opinion of a game?

Oh, the fail.

Wrong, they think were snake likers, durr.
"What do you think about Blockland?" "PNES LIKR."