ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19444 times)

hey guys whats goi- HOLY stuff YESSSSSSSSS
let us celebrate by wearing his avatar haha

^^
THAT SUPPOSE TO BE INSULTING YOU CUNT :(

being so scrawny, you will see muscles. they are on your body you know.

that =/= having any buff at all.
way to not read thee topic, lol

inb4icygammavictorydance

the only thing i can imagine when viewing this topic is stocking bent over in a thong in stiletto heels with boltster and ephialtes towering over her and asablief standing in a corner.  but that's probably just my imagination
drawing this later

the only thing i can imagine when viewing this topic is stocking bent over in a thong in stiletto heels with boltster and ephialtes towering over her and asablief standing in a corner.  but that's probably just my imagination
bahahaha what

okay hit bolt being banned and stopped reading there since the rest is probably just you cigarettes celebrating.
i view his ban sort of like coming home and finding that your parents have thrown out your favorite toy. i see him in a manner similar to stocking; he was a good source of entertainment and while our opinions often differed he was still quite intelligent. we're actually similar.
but let's be honest, he was a huge arse and no one's missing him anytime soon.

oh, but rookie's still a massive friend.

i spent all that effort changing and noone even noticed :'c

okay hit bolt being banned and stopped reading there since the rest is probably just you cigarettes celebrating.
i view his ban sort of like coming home and finding that your parents have thrown out your favorite toy. i see him in a manner similar to stocking; he was a good source of entertainment and while our opinions often differed he was still quite intelligent. we're actually similar.
but let's be honest, he was a huge arse and no one's missing him anytime soon.

I said it was nice, because well, from an admistrative point of view, it's not really a bad decision to throw out someone like him.
But yeah, his fights with sheath and rookie were amusing.
I find it intresting how him and Ephailtes seem to have agreed on a good deal of issues, Boltster wasn't an idiot, he just tryed to act like an starfish, and he said that himself.

honestly you should probably just steer clear of the drama board

Bolt told me I was beautiful, he touched me in ways I had never been touched before, and now hes gone...

Bolt told me I was beautiful, he touched me in ways I had never been touched before, and now hes gone...
bad touch lol

okay hit bolt being banned and stopped reading

I hit "bolt being banned and stopped reading" and stopped reading. Where's his banned post? I don't see it.

i don't think he was really trying to be an ass but just naturally was. a talent, really.

pfft
the only change is that you fap to ponies now.

@stockin'
Boltster is now permanently banned.  Given his dedication to being a douche, expect alts.