Poll

Should i make City RPGs again?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 08:41:21 PM

Author Topic: City RPG  (Read 1845 times)

Carl, I'm sorry, but it's really terrible. You had no boundaries, you had a "clan island" which is downright unfair to others, and you had planes and helicopters everywhere which, topped off with terrible building, made your cityrpg unbearable. I appreceate you tried but cityrpgs just arent your thing.

Carl, I'm sorry, but it's really terrible. You had no boundaries, you had a "clan island" which is downright unfair to others, and you had planes and helicopters everywhere which, topped off with terrible building, made your cityrpg unbearable. I appreceate you tried but cityrpgs just arent your thing.
You are talking about the First City RPG i made. I pretty much deleted every thing you said that was bad. The Clan island was just so people would want to join the clan. Anyway I'm no longer in that clan.

Just don't criticize it.
So you want people to tell you only good things about your City RPGs so you can't improve anything, is that right?

I personally loved carl's city rp, but I was an admin. I am currently trying to host a city rp and I would not consider my building exceptional, my scripting... I can't script, and I can barely even get a dedicated server to work, but I am trying to get one thing right - admins. My server will be a clan server too, also ruby, so I might have a crapload of admins. But carl, I have to agree with some people that have posted here, you need to work on the admins. I tried to be respectful and helpful to players on your city but there were plenty of admins who didn't listen to anyone who had a problem and gave tons of money to their friends so they could all go shoot up the city. As a friend, I am saying you should get rid of the badmins.

?
Can't you understand a facepalm?

Personally people don't like it.

Also, you didn't edit it, you got everyone in your little "clan" to edit it for you. I even checked with one of the admins.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:27:48 PM by Bloxxed »

No has won by 5 people. I will not be hosting City RPGs again.