Author Topic: Datablock overload?  (Read 1300 times)

My server crashes after like an hour and it's starting to piss me off I'm thinking that it's caused by a datablock overload can anyone help me fix this?

All datablocks are created when the server loads. You won't get a "datablock overload" an hour after starting the server.
Host your server, wait for it to crash, and then post the console.log file (as an attachment, don't just copy and paste the contents into a post) located in your Blockland folder.

Also, should go in help.

All datablocks are created when the server loads. You won't get a "datablock overload" an hour after starting the server.
Host your server, wait for it to crash, and then post the console.log file (as an attachment, don't just copy and paste the contents into a post) located in your Blockland folder.

Also, should go in help.
Unless he was messing with the Console and tried to load a ton of addons while the server was running.

Ya it seams that when I run a minigame for too long it crashes and everytime I load the huge save file it crashes also how can I receive a console log (I know that you press ~) but will it still be there even after blockland crashed and restarted?

Ya it seams that when I run a minigame for too long it crashes and everytime I load the huge save file it crashes also how can I receive a console log (I know that you press ~) but will it still be there even after blockland crashed and restarted?
Go into the Blockland folder and select the console.log file.