Continue work.

Yes.
166 (57.4%)
No.
62 (21.5%)
I remember this from last year lol.
61 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 193

Author Topic: DrenDran trys again to make his game. (video and client posted)  (Read 19909 times)

About to add a planting system with trees and plants that can grow and spread and be harvested.
Not sure how the building system should work though.

About to add a planting system with trees and plants that can grow and spread and be harvested.
Not sure how the building system should work though.
Like minecraft, but you can resize blocks by cutting pieces off/gluing pieces on.
Or like blockland, a big bucket of different sized pieces.

I like the first one more.

Sounds fun
Add me please

Like minecraft, but you can resize blocks by cutting pieces off/gluing pieces on.
Or like blockland, a big bucket of different sized pieces.

I like the first one more.
Well, I don't know about 'gluing' peices and stuff, but custom sized peices will be possible whatever happens.
Sounds fun
Add me please
look last page
i posted the link to client

Will we be expecting weapons?

Will we be expecting weapons?
Will you?
I don't know if you're expecting them, but they will be added.

I'm going to test your game. Preview Image's doesn't look bad.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:58:17 AM by Cajetan »

Do you use any special engine, DrenDran? Or did you scripted this yourself completly in C++?

Also, I'm going to test your game. Preview Image's doesn't look bad.
You don't "script" in C++. Also, if you actually bothered to even read the topic he said that the engine is completely custom.

You don't "script" in C++. Also, if you actually bothered to even read the topic he said that the engine is completely custom.
Fixed it.

This looks interesting, I'm trying it now.

Ok im on this, where is everyone and how do i build wtf?

Internet died for two days.
Back again.
Added a plant system and a new sector based loading system.
Will update client and server soon and post.

Late to the party, but "R" to respawn seems a little troublesome, as it's near the movement keys.

Late to the party, but "R" to respawn seems a little troublesome, as it's near the movement keys.
That's obviously not gonna be there for long.
BTW, link to client being removed, server being shutdown, gonna update server and client soon.