Author Topic: Aphtonites - Mean-spirited  (Read 4632 times)

Just to make one thing clear; this isn't about ponies. This about how Aphtonites is a jerk and nobody is doing anything about it.
But Aphtonites is going to try to make it about ponies because he's so dense that he thinks that's the only reason anyone dislikes him.

But Aphtonites is going to try to make it about ponies because he's so dense that he thinks that's the only reason anyone dislikes him.
Give me a reason why you hate me aside from taking part in the pony arguements.

The way you argue.

You don't want to agree with anyone on the other side. All you want is to protect your ego, and you KEEP COMING BACK.

No. That is a perfectly valid reason.

I've only seen Aphtonites be a jerk in the pony thread.
And that makes him...

A jerk.

This isn't rocket science.

and that's why we hate him.

It doesn't matter where you're a jerk. You're a jerk.

I don't want green eggs and ham in a house, I don't want green eggs in ham in the rain...

I wouldn't come to BL forums if they started banning people for being too mean. That's just bullstuff.

I wouldn't come to BL forums if they started banning people for being too mean. That's just bullstuff.

What about banning people who don't stop being mean?

And that makes him...

A jerk.

This isn't rocket science.

But you've said this has nothing to do with ponies you said this has to do with him being a jerk and he's only been a jerk in the pony threads.

What do those have in common?

I support this thread.

What about banning people who don't stop being mean?

If you can't handle people being mean to you then you're asking for training wheels on life. Let them stay, if they're really that much of a problem the community will eventually force them to change. Truth is, most of the people you think are mean actually have a considerable number of people that think just the way they do, and your opinions don't outweigh theirs.

But you've said this has nothing to do with ponies you said this has to do with him being a jerk and he's only been a jerk in the pony threads.

What do those have in common?
I said that we're not going to argue about ponies here. Take some context clues next time.

richard sucker of aphtonites

its ok aph returns the favor eventually right tony?