Night fox - He know everything better than all of us.

Author Topic: Night fox - He know everything better than all of us.  (Read 15498 times)

You flame bronies with no reason. Why should you still be here?

I've had plenty of reason and when I said I'll stop they've literally provoked me back into it and occasionally they still provoke me into an argument.

When?
Give me an example.
I want to hear of a time where that happened and I wasn't banned.

why
because you're a cigarette?
yes
that's why
end of discussion

That wasn't "unprovoked," dumbass.
That was in the middle of an argument.

It looks pretty much unprovoked. Nothing of what he said should of caused you to become so angry.

That wasn't "unprovoked," dumbass.
That was in the middle of an argument.
SEE! what I am talk about. He TRY know everything better than Lørd Tøny. 

I've had plenty of reason and when I said I'll stop they've literally provoked me back into it and occasionally they still provoke me into an argument.

Here's an Idea. Just don't go in the thread that you loathe. Hating something is alright and all, but starting dumb arguments over opinions is questionable to why you don't end up like Bolster.

It looks pretty much unprovoked. Nothing of what he said should of caused you to become so angry.
It wasn't unprovoked.
At the time, I may have been more easily provoked, but it was not unprovoked.
I will admit that I did respond too strongly, but not that I should not have done it at all.
SEE! what I am talk about. He TRY know everything better than Lørd Tøny.  
No, actually, I don't.
Because that doesn't make any sense.

why you don't end up like Bolster.

Because Bolster flames people's creativity for no damn good reason.

you mean boltster, right

Because Bolster flames people's creativity for no damn good reason.
and you flame people's liking of fads for no reason, there is a connection.

Stupidity + Furlings grammar = OP

and you flame people's liking of fads for no reason, there is a connection.
No, there's a reason for what Lord Tony is doing about the 'bronies'. People just ignore his points and intentions and claim he's just hating on them because he doesn't like My Little Pony.

No, there's a reason for what Lord Tony is doing about the 'bronies'. People just ignore his points and intentions and claim he's just hating on them because he doesn't like My Little Pony.
Well they would've never known if he wasnt so open about his never-ending hate for bronies or whatever, besides, he wasnt making such good points in the topic today.

There's no excuse for the stuff Aph and Tony have stirred up. Even if the Bronies were doing what Tony keeps saying, it'd still be unnecessary to piss them off that much.

"This person knows more than me! I should drama him!!!!1!"