Author Topic: Anon vowed to destroy Facebook!  (Read 3463 times)

Really?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=SWQTS8zqYXU

Also if you don't know what this "group" Anonymous is then watch this.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/3350-Anonymous

Anonymous vows to destroy Facebook.
http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-facebook-2011-8#comments#ixzz1UYMfPaG8

Anyway, there's a new project going out within the "group" Anonymous, Operation Facebook. They are claiming Facebook is selling our information to the governments and they store all of our information even after we delete our accounts. I don't know what to say about this. What about you guys?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM by Daenth »

anon has no power and has not had any power for a while

anything credited to them is really done by others and then they take the credit

it's just a bunch of angsty 4channers wanting something done but being too disorganized to do anything

unless they wanna prove they can do anything at all?

Everything about Facebook is stupid. Good work, Anon, good work. Even though nothing is going to happen.

anon has no power and has not had any power for a while

anything credited to them is really done by others and then they take the credit

it's just a bunch of angsty 4channers wanting something done but being too disorganized to do anything

unless they wanna prove they can do anything at all?
They have hacked government website before.
They are pretty serious about this, even if it's just a group of 4 channers.

they keep getting stupider. as if they weren't already.

Everything about Facebook is stupid. Good work, Anon, good work. Even though nothing is going to happen.
someone has no friends.

someone has no friends.
I'm not a big fan of Facebook so I'm nonchalant about this whole thing. Honestly, I could care less about any social media site just because the only thing I ever do there is argue with other people.

I'd like them to take Facebook down. I don't like Facebook. But seriously even if they do wait, they wont.

someone has no friends.
An argue about friends over the internet.
The irony.

Why is Anon going to hack facebook and what is it going to do once it secures power

Why is Anon going to hack facebook and what is it going to do once it secures power
probably wipe data
or somethin'

why is master chief narrating for anonymous??

probably wipe data
or somethin'

Whats the point of doing so??

Edit:
why is master chief narrating for anonymous??

I thought that was the Arbiter?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:18:47 PM by supersylox »

Facebook is a really cool site. The government should really find all of the people involved in hacking and imprison them. People on the internet need to stop acting like they're in control of everything.

Ugh I hate these douchebags that think they're hackers. One ass clown does not represent the whole. Anyone making a threat, serious or not, just makes all 'anons' look bad.