Author Topic: Noises you do not like.  (Read 2600 times)

When your home alone, and the phone rings, but your to freaked out to get up and get the phone. Then it just keeps ringing, and you start to hear noises.

When your home alone, and the phone rings, but your to freaked out to get up and get the phone. Then it just keeps ringing, and you start to hear noises.

When your brother sneaks into your room and chops you into tiny little pieces before feeding you to their overweight-yet-lovable dog...

When your brother sneaks into your room and chops you into tiny little pieces before feeding you to their overweight-yet-lovable dog...
Why you so scary?

im locking my door from now on :l

im locking my door from now on :l

Barricade your windows whilst you're at it.

HE WILL FIND A WAY

Sorry guys Pixel wont be online for a while.
She sends her best wishes~

Sorry guys Pixel wont be online for a while.
She sends her best wishes~
OMG!!

When you're at sleep then you think you hear scaping noises on door or wall and it sounds like a zombie is trying to get in.  also when you hear a lousd scream from you're imagination.

Inb4Ssss

I don't like it when the floorboards creak for no reason.

My sister screaming when she loses an argument about the dishes with me.
EDIT: SSSS

Fingers on a chockboard and stylafone.

Metal scrapping with metal. I get goosebumps :c

I usually find active television sets, fluorescent tubes and a lot of other technical stuff quite annoying, since they make a lot of uncomfortable noise.