Author Topic: I officially hate Oshawa  (Read 2016 times)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he was lying about that
hopefully
I know, that's why I laughed.

I bet if you weren't an starfish to the woman you could have gotten her to pay for the bike.

The only thing I have to complain about is that the woman only said (from what you're telling us) that you shouldn't ride your bike there. I dunno if she was snarky, rude or if she just said it in a casual manner.

If she sounded like a bitch, what she got was deserved. If she didn't sound like a bitch, you kinda went over the top.

In that case forget you too.

I'm still disgusted at how you wanted to snap a dogs neck and fine a woman $250.00 for walking her dog off a leash, because it chased your bike.

It's only a bike, doesn't matter how much you value it.

WHOA WHOA WHOA I never said I wanted to snap the dogs neck, I stopped my bike so the dog didn't snap it's neck in the spokes as the wheel spun. And she deserved to be fined because she was letting her untrained dog dangerously roam around the path and chase other people. And then she had to tell me that it was wrong that I was riding my bike... fuuuck

The only thing I have to complain about is that the woman only said (from what you're telling us) that you shouldn't ride your bike there. I dunno if she was snarky, rude or if she just said it in a casual manner.

If she sounded like a bitch, what she got was deserved. If she didn't sound like a bitch, you kinda went over the top.

She was shouting at me.

I said what I said very calmly.

But when teenagers get pissed at adults and start throwing insults and cusses, the adults don't really think about the fact that they are in the wrong, they simply think about what a nuisance and a jerk that kid is. One could get the point across by simply saying "Miss, it's perfectly alright for me to ride my bike here, but you can't have your dog off leash here. It's against the law, and I'll have to report you." It may not be as satisfying, but it'll certainly be more likely to stop the problem, and the woman won't come back with a harassment charge or something like that.

ya but being nice is 4 pusillanimous individualS

Being correct is only part of it, you have to word what your saying properly so that the other person will understand and stop. If you just shout cusses at them and insult them, they'll only think about you shouting and cussing, instead of thinking about what they did wrong.
I agree that riding away was probably a good thing to do, but age is always a problem. Adults tend to look down on teenagers and kids, and they often think of us as irrational and hot-tempered. The way he went about speaking to this woman probably only made her believe the stereotype further.
This makes more sense.
Still, it's not like it mattered, as the lady probably doesn't give a stuff.