Poll

Lantern Oil Type?

Saps Energy
Oil Pickups
Drop When Out Of Oil

Author Topic: RedGaijin's Add-On Pack - Locked until something actually gets done  (Read 14734 times)

Can someone help me Make a addon with is a ben 10 decal since my other decaler if that is what you call them gave up

Unzip the file, as stated in previous posts and the OP.
What does unzip mean?

Please make compatibility to drop/throw/place the lantern so that you can equip another weapon while still being able to see.

Alternately you could make it so that on right click it would go to the other hand, allowing the player to use a pistol or something.
I'm not entirely sure how to do this. I could try to make it so when you un-equip the item, it mounts on you back, but I'm not sure how to make it so it still gives a constant light.

I think there should be Tingalz version.

I think he got mad when I chose Gravity's :U

Hawt. And GREAT for a Amnesia server. But yeah, add Oil Pickups.

i like mine better.

I'm in-game now, and I can't find it. Ugh.

I'm not entirely sure how to do this. I could try to make it so when you un-equip the item, it mounts on you back, but I'm not sure how to make it so it still gives a constant light.

Iceblue made a add-on where you can hold a flashlight (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=79581.0) while holding a weapon. W//flashlight command.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:01:06 PM by FireStar »

i like mine better.
Hnng.

If you want it done, I'll do it also. I just wouldn't expect to be it done until V3.

I'm in-game now, and I can't find it. Ugh.
Read the OP again.

Iceblue made a add-on where you can hold a flashlight (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=79581.0) while holding a weapon. W//flashlight command.
Notice how his is a flashlight that acts like a lamp. That's kind've silly. So the l amp is better because its a lamp acting like a lamp.
Although his is better because of the fact that you can use it with other  items due to the fact that it is clientsided.
It's also worse because of the fact that it is clientsided. I don't want people being able to use this whenever.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:41:03 PM by RedGajin »

I dunno how "perfect" it is for e.g. an Amnesia server since you might as well press L instead of using it unless you're looking down all the time

Oh, I was thinking about that, I guess I should raise the view offset then.

-lanternsnip-
Always find youself left in the dark? Well no more! With the new lantern item, you can light you way anywhere you go! Impress your friends, take it camping, or go on spelunking!

Nice  :cookie: x100

Make a throwable light source.