Poll

Lantern Oil Type?

Saps Energy
Oil Pickups
Drop When Out Of Oil

Author Topic: RedGaijin's Add-On Pack - Locked until something actually gets done  (Read 14741 times)

Make a throwable light source.
You mean something that explodes like a Molotov, or you throw it and the area stays lighted for a couple seconds?

Oil lamp , orangeish light , not electric lamp

If I recall you could make this a projectile and then when you throw it it works like a grenade, bouncing along and then stopping. Just make the projectile lifetime extensively long and you might have a way for people to "place" this light

Then the next problem is picking it up. Maybe the ole football mod could do help...

I think because you put all the addon's content inside another folder it doesn't load.

Most addons seem to be like this: File>Content

Yours however: File>File>Content

This might be the cause of it not loading but it's just a theory.

Can't wait for ze ballista.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:27:20 PM by Obliviongate20 »

Hm. Did it replace my flashlight or something? Everytime I push L in my server, or if anybody does, no light pops up. Happened after I dl'ed.

now only if ppl could make add-ons to add more clothing for you player  :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie:EPIC

Hm. Did it replace my flashlight or something? Everytime I push L in my server, or if anybody does, no light pops up. Happened after I dl'ed.
It's an item.

*sadface* Going to look for the fix now.

now only if ppl could make add-ons to add more clothing for you player  :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie:EPIC

They have that.

now only if ppl could make add-ons to add more clothing for you player  -NOT-EPIC
ya must have missed the Simplewell mod. Also stop spamming the emotes, it makes ya look stupid :/

You mean something that explodes like a Molotov, or you throw it and the area stays lighted for a couple seconds?

I think he means the second one and it would be cool to do

Bob: Where was that hole?
Gary: lets see... <throughs light> ...There
Bob: Okay

This happened to me as well actually.

You should make the catapult and the battering ram vehicles, not items, but make them move very slow (like SLOW).

Like.

One player should be at one mount point to move either vehicles. But on the battering ram, a player should be at one mount point to control the ramming (or two players mounted at separate mount points next or across from each other to enable the ramming).

But the catapult's firing techniques is a different deal.

SIDE NOTE: ramming?