Author Topic: Filipe1020 and his minion BlocklandSpencer  (Read 14534 times)

I figure why Filipe1020 would hate Flubb, overall I think Flubb is a coolbro.

I already said that i dont hate flubb to be a brony, anyway i think he is a coolbro when we was friends

Filipe's been saying that we're not friends anymore quite a lot of times, is he stuck on repeat?

I already said that i dont hate flubb to be a brony, anyway i think he is a coolbro when we was friends
Quit making up stories, I know you already hate Flubbman, just please stop trying.

Besides, you're not even a good friend to him.

Try reading the OP.
The thing is, you probably wouldn't have posted this had he not talked about your show, provided it's even related to Blockland
and not your personal drama with him.

Quit making up stories, I know you already hate Flubbman, just please stop trying.

IF YOU SHOULD HEAR ME, I DONT HATE HIM, I DONT

I'M NOT LYING, YOU GUYS STILL THINK I'M LYING BUT I'M NOT, JUST BECAUSE I HATE MLP, THAT SOME KIND OF STUPID TO MAKE A DRAMA ABOUT IT

I checked the virus, its the same file. Spencer may have done it to hide where he got it:

(same file name and same file size)

And it it reported as a legitimate virus, although its a joke virus, although some anti-virus vendors claim it to be a backdoor trojan and are claimed to be "suspicious".
Virustotal report

i THINK  you only siding with Flubbman Cause he Like well known. Get ya ass out unless you gots proof

I checked the virus, its the same file. Spencer may have done it to hide where he got it:
-snip-
(same file name and same file size)

And it it reported as a legitimate virus, although its a joke virus, although some anti-virus vendors claim it to be a backdoor trojan and are claimed to be "suspicious".
Virustotal report
stuff, AVG can't block it, and the one problem is that my anti-virus is AVG.

i THINK  you only siding with Flubbman Cause he Like well known. Get ya ass out unless you gots proof
Well, I think Filipe1020 is making up bullstuff, do I really need to explain more?

BTW flubbman. DONT bring this into Blockland. KEEP it Between you to. and you gaise need to settle this like real br0skis and stop rellying on blokcland to buddy up with you in every battle.
*Puts shades on *
Nuffsaid..

Well, I think Filipe1020 is making up bullstuff, do I really need to explain more?
Yes.. anyone can say that.. we need proof maine

Kaspersky can't/won't block it either. So I got to brown townyze it c:

Yes.. anyone can say that.. we need proof maine
Alright then, you're right.

Kaspersky can't/won't block it either. So I got to brown townyze it c:
I used to have Kaspersky, but I'll have to becareful where I go.

He isn't A good friend at all.

AT.

ALL.

*COUGH*Fanboy*COUGH*