Author Topic: /Vyx - A New Beginning.  (Read 12272 times)

Pretty good progress was made yesterday on the HQ, and I hope that tomorrow will be as good.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:39:17 AM by Arch »

Since our HQ is such a large project, we're going to put it off a while until we have more hands to help out.

In the meanwhile, we'll take on some other projects and try to increase our girth.

I'm back.

Sorry I was gone. (wait I only missed two posts lol not much has happened.)

I'm back.

Sorry I was gone. (wait I only missed two posts lol not much has happened.)

Yeah nothing much. Just like I mentioned above, we aren't going to build HQ until we gain some more members to help out - this is a big project to tackle and me and Arch can both be lazy.

lazy.

Agreed.  I have trouble tackling large projects by myself.  When will planning start for zombies?

Any plans? I would like to help out suggestion wise.

Btw I'm very good at making minigame builds. Here's a recent zombie survival I released.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=166032.0

lol might as well app with this. maybe.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:48:34 PM by Conan »

Any plans? I would like to help out suggestion wise.

Btw I'm very good at making minigame builds. Here's a recent zombie survival I released.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=166032.0

lol might as well app with this. maybe.

Feel free to give suggestions ^^;.

The build looks quite nice though. Just shout if you'd like to apply.

Also :

Despite the title, we are not only taking plans for zombies. We are open to any type of build that a member would suggest.

I had the idea of making this into a full scale campaign, but Sitrus Central's planning that with me already.

Maybe an inter-clan collaboration?

I had the idea of making this into a full scale campaign, but Sitrus Central's planning that with me already.

Maybe an inter-clan collaboration?

That sounds quite nice. Just contact me or Koloce here or PM or something when some of the details get worked out, if you still want to.

Quote from: PM that I sent
Perhaps we could make a movie short of the beginning with the helicopter crashing and then some zombies appearing through the fog.  And it we could post it in gallery, so that it would get both the clan's name out into the public and also the project.  Just a thought.

Arch said this was a great idea. 

/discuss

Arch said this was a great idea. 

/discuss
Great idea.

I'll start a topic somewhere so that this can be discussed without having to check Sitrus Central, PM's and this topic just to be updated on the news.

EDIT: asdf just use HCC until I have something set up, maybe a google docs or some email system. in the meantime pm me your email if you plan to be involved in the project.

EDIT2: Discussion document has been created. Please refer to that. Anyone currently in the project that I know of has been sent a PM.

Please report in by Friday.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:30:01 PM by Conan »

Sorry.

A few members haven't responded on their thoughts about the collab build.. We should have a final participation decision by tomorrow night.

Sorry.

A few members haven't responded on their thoughts about the collab build.. We should have a final participation decision by tomorrow night.
Please post in the document. You CAN edit it.

Also don't give others the link unless I give the okay. Although I don't have enemies, I don't want too many people to participate.

EDIT: lol what am i doing here in the first place i'm not even in the clan lol

you can add me. ID: 4928, would like to be a builder officer or some other stuff.

just as a warning I absolutely suck at building buildings but excel in modular stuff (ie furniture) and open-space builds.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:36:17 AM by Conan »

Lance, if you're committed to the HCC Campaign build then I'll add this clan to the list of included clans.

Also, if you see Arch or Sitrus ingame make them to "post" in the discussion document. Tell them if they don't reply by Saturday they're out until they recontact me.

you can add me. ID: 4928, would like to be a builder officer or some other stuff.

You can get into the clan with an application, but no members are admitted as an officer automatically. If you would like to app, feel free to do so, but you will be expected to participate in other clan builds and events aside from this one collaboration build.