Author Topic: Sony Abusive admin on counts...  (Read 3358 times)

Lol, I thought you meant the COMPANY sony.. But he is abusive, he perma banned me for killing him.

ITT: The anti-grappling rule in the unwritten book of rules made by admins-that-aren't-Count, is bullstuff.

Knife TDMs suck ass anyways

Juicebox is an idiot.
end of discussion.
fixed

Juicebox, when will you learn that only telling one side of the story never works out well?

fixed

Juicebox, when will you learn that only telling one side of the story never works out well?
you're an idiot
/thread

Sony is an idiot.
end of discussion.

Atleast i didint rampage the forums like you did lmao

Sony is an starfish anyway. Mainly in MunkeyCheez's (Unknown Spartan's) server when it was up a year ago.

You know Unknown spartan is one of my longtime friends in blockland you can ask him lol

Both Sony and Juicebox are idiots, but Juicebox is the one in the wrong in this situation. Sony actually has common sense, while obviously Juicebox was running away from everyone and prolonging matches.

Both Sony and Juicebox are idiots, but Juicebox is the one in the wrong in this situation. Sony actually has common sense, while obviously Juicebox was running away from everyone and prolonging matches.

I barely know you but how am i an idiot?

I barely know you but how am i an idiot?

One thing i agree with sony on.

Juicebox, I think the ban length was good. Please don't try to prolong the game. It's annoying and makes the game boring. Hanging isn't allowed because it also lengthens the minigame and is a richard move. Thanks for understanding!

Juicebox, I think the ban length was good. Please don't try to prolong the game. It's annoying and makes the game boring. Hanging isn't allowed because it also lengthens the minigame and is a richard move. Thanks for understanding!
<great yelling>

Thanks for understanding!

That's pretty much how I read this.

Thank you.

Atleast i didint rampage the forums like you did lmao

You know Unknown spartan is one of my longtime friends in blockland you can ask him lol
As far as I can tell, you arrived at the point his server got stuffty for everyone.

Dude i wanted this to die what the forget.