Author Topic: Mission Editor (F11) Tutorial (With Pics)  (Read 2782 times)

I am tiered of being continuously asked on how to do this, so i'm going to make a tutorial for it. This is for you, the sub, so now you can stop yelling at me.

1. Download the Editor files http://www.blockland.us/index.asp?p=Download

2. Extract the folder "editor"

3. Place the editor folder in your Blockland base folder

Blockland base folder basically means the folder that has the original blockland .exe in it. I circled the address in red because it will always be /blockland

4. Right click on the Blockland Shortcut on your desktop then go to properties, right after everything in the target box, put -mod editor

This step is probably the most important because if you don't do this, you simply cant run it.

NOTE: I cant help you with using it, only installing it.

-Trueno

PS: look down at packers 2nd post for the .zip version of the editor (thx packer)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:02:16 PM by Mr_Grinch14 »

This could go into General Modification Help. Nice Tutorial, I hope it gets stickied so we can all rest a little easier.

Still isnt working for me and did exactly that except for the fact that when i download it is a .rar instead of folder and i know i cant extract it

Here is it in ZIP format. Blocklandeditor.zip
thx i believe thats why it wasnt working  :cookie:

YAY! One less thing the every damn noob that comes on my server will ask!
Thx grinch!

Does this not work on demo retail?
I have the whole thing right.
P.S. Yes I'll get retail when I have the $$.$$.

I've never tried it on the demo..

It does not work in demo.

K. here's a old game system and a cookie for the help.
Wedge has received:  :nes: and a  :cookie:!

I clicked the ZIP format but it couldn''t be found.... D: .....

D:

BJWay Mod downloads don't work anymore. While the external editor is functional, I made the TDM platform map in it, the full editor works a lot better.