Author Topic: we all act like we're on the internet in the future (post-universal colonizatio)  (Read 2013 times)

Guys I think the last episode of half life is only a few more years away!

I found this very old machinery called a Power Drill. It was my grandfathers as a Fathers Day Present back in his days. I might sell it on Pawn Stars if the show doesn't end soon.

Guys I think the last episode of half life is only a few more years away!
Hahaha.

Well, I sold it and got about 10,000 bucks. I might Pre-Order Half Life when it comes out as you said.

I got the deluxe model chip implanted in my skull so it projects the image to the back of my retinas

Meh, I'm not for the whole hype of ultra-mobile computing. Just a fad. Everyone thought iOS and Android with their apps was going to be the whole deal so long a go, but look how badly that crashed when they realized the chemical behind the glass in their touch screens emitted cancer causing agents. Haven't seen a smartphone since.

The navy lost another battle against those damn aliens from Andromeda again. We'e down another frontier colony, 5 battalions of marines were lost trying to board the enemy ships.

Something needs to change, fast.

I just got the new Xbox 100,000,000 and its awesome!

Also, my ship broke down again.

Team Fortress 3 sucks.

Dude, I got it yesterday. It does suck.

Team Fortress 3 sucks.
They should have kept Team Fortress 2 as it was: a hat simulator. I miss the days when you shot people...

I found this really old Windows 7 Laptop in my Parent's basement. What should I do with it?

They should have kept Team Fortress 2 as it was: a hat simulator. I miss the days when you shot people...
Team Fortress 2.5 was really fun tough, loved the level 5 sentry

Team Fortress 2.5 was really fun tough, loved the level 5 sentry
The plasma harmonizer update was cool.

Guys, heard of the new 256 bit OS? It sounds amazing!

I thought you didn't have a garage.

Today, my friends and I are going to play a reality-bending game, and we'd be teleported into a different universe to play the majority of it, all while being guided by aliens who played it before us. Doesn't that sound like fun?

we do have a garage

its protruding from jupiter