Author Topic: Leeching Magic  (Read 1430 times)

The idea of this is for it to be an item similar to the magics in the magic weapon pack that was released a good while ago. This would probably look a lot like darkness magic.
Basically what it would do, as you probably guessed from the title, is it would sap the target's health and give it to you.
However, it would work quickly and death would be unavoidable unless the magic is interrupted by someone damaging the user. If possible, everything that hit the user would do extra damage.

I may attempt to make this myself but I will probably did fail horribly, seeing as I have absolutely no experience using schedules.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:14:34 PM by Katadeus »

This sounds good actually. /Support

What about instead the user has to have a clear line of sight at the target instead of just using it and leaving?

What about instead the user has to have a clear line of sight at the target instead of just using it and leaving?
That would make it harder, but actually that might work well.
You'd have to wait around corners and stuff and be really quick and stealthy, but it would work.
Another way to do it would be to make it so that you cannot move while you're using it, so that you just sit there and do nothing, waiting to be attacked.

That would make it harder, but actually that might work well.
You'd have to wait around corners and stuff and be really quick and stealthy, but it would work.
Another way to do it would be to make it so that you cannot move while you're using it, so that you just sit there and do nothing, waiting to be attacked.
It would also be easier to script. I think.
Just make it fire a raycast at the player and disable movement while using it.

Also this would be good for Amade's Stalker thing. Just saying.

You are right on all counts.
I might try to draw a nice little particle for this, but I don't know exactly what it should look like.
I want to contribute. :/

You are right on all counts.
I might try to draw a nice little particle for this, but I don't know exactly what it should look like.
I want to contribute. :/
I might try it, if nothing comes up within the week.

/support

The only add-on i can make is a decal so... any suggjestions?

/support

The only add-on i can make is a decal so... any suggestions?

Hard to make add-ons when you can't right click your ruined vocabulary and choose the correct word from the dictionary's list.

Edit:  Oh, I forgot, I like this idea.  Make this magic.

/support

The only add-on i can make is a decal so... any suggjestions?
Sorry, but NO.

more pokemon RPs if this gets made

more pokemon RPs if this gets made
What a bump. Thank you though.
Why?
I don't remember any moves from my pokemon days that did this.