5 (10.6%)
The Saboteur
7 (14.9%)
Bad Co 2 + Vietnam (Already Own on 360)
9 (19.1%)
Terraria And another $10 game
22 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: WHAT GAME(S)!?!?!!?!  (Read 1683 times)

I have Fallout: GOTYE on PC already.

I mean't FO:NV, sorry.

SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM. Prolly too expensive, so I'd say The Saboteur. It's like WWII InFAMOUS without all the powers and more sneaking. And in France.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:58:08 AM by Primus »

so I'd say The Saboteur.
I heard from a friend that you can sensor out the nudity in that game. Is this true?

EDIT:
Bens, we don't own BC2 Vietnam on xbox.

Yes it is true, there's a nudity option in the gameplay options I believe.

theres some increased spawns mod that makes it so the factions have more people patrolling around and stuff. and they fight eachother and its cool.

edit: here it is. its fairly indepth so yeah, i like it. havent actually played with it much since im playing fo3 right now (just got em both for pc, i had them on xbox)
edit2: Real Time Settler, settle a village, do stuff, defend it, expand it, blablabla. looks really fun.

this site has everything you'll need.

Does IWS have steam support? Same with the other mod?

I think I'm going with:

Terraria
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Fallout: New Vegas + DLCs?

I wouldn't recommend the early Medal of Honor games unless you like that kind of thing, but that sounds good. New Vegas is one of my favorite games.

I wouldn't recommend the early Medal of Honor games unless you like that kind of thing, but that sounds good. New Vegas is one of my favorite games.
Medal of Honor = MOH 2010

Does IWS have steam support? Same with the other mod?

yeah. i know some mods for FO3 require FOSE (fallout script extender), and it has a separate launcher so you have to add it as a non-steam game. i'd also get the Fallout Mod Manager. (all this stuff should be/is the same for NV)

Oh god poll.
Not Terraria. Game is boring as stuff after a week.

Really? Oh well. IT WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR ME, JUST LIKE MINECRAFT.