Author Topic: So I had just gotten out from swimming when I notice the lady behind me...  (Read 1004 times)

...she was breast feeding. It was incredibly odd just seeing that, hnngg.
And take note this was not at a public swimming pool, it was at a small town lake.

...she was breast feeding. It was incredibly odd just seeing that, hnngg.
And take note this was not at a public swimming pool, it was at a small town lake.
And this is a very strange occurrence in a rural area?

It's not odd. What's weird is a woman breastfeeding her seven-year-old kid, which did occur a few years ago.

I imagine you noticed her something like this.

There was one doing that in Olive Garden when we went last time. She was sitting right in the middle of the seating area, not even a hidden booth or anything. :L

Humans feed their young too you know.
It's perfectly natural for breast feeding to take place in a variety of places.

Humans feed their young too you know.
It's perfectly natural for breast feeding to take place in a variety of places.

I personally just think it's disrespectful. It's awkward and weird to just be doing it out in public where anybody could come and see it.

How is it disrespectful?
It's just awkward, but natural.

How is it disrespectful?
It's just awkward, but natural.

In the same way that I would walk into an Olive Garden without a shirt on. It's kind of dense logic and it might not make sense but I personally just think it's disrespectful.

I personally just think it's disrespectful. It's awkward and weird to just be doing it out in public where anybody could come and see it.
Me too, I think its disrespectful, what if a 4 yr old saw someone doing that?

Breast feeding is one of those awkward things that people feel the need to be casual about, just as a common courtesy. I think it's nice that we're able to be civilized about it.

Breast feeding is one of those awkward things that people feel the need to be casual about, just as a common courtesy. I think it's nice that we're able to be civilized about it.

Well duh, no one's gonna flip a tit about it and be like YO BITCH PUT THEM TITTIES AWAY.

Well duh, no one's gonna flip a tit about it and be like YO BITCH PUT THEM TITTIES AWAY.

Its just really distracting and when you look at them they are like "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT PERV!" *Bitch slap loel*