Author Topic: New Jersey police promotion test declared discriminatory  (Read 2809 times)

Hey, I'm black :(
But honestly, I was raised in a good household but I got to some mondaystuff school, where no one can formulate
a complete sentence.
Um brother you aint even finish your sentence before hitting return

Um brother you aint even finish your sentence before hitting return
Cracka plz.

I'm pretty discriminatory against blacks. My initial opinion is always hatred. I don't think I'm better than them because I'm white, but I don't like them. They have to prove themselves to not be ass bags before I can not hate them.

I'm pretty discriminatory against blacks. My initial opinion is always hatred. I don't think I'm better than them because I'm white, but I don't like them. They have to prove themselves to not be ass bags before I can not hate them.
Way to generalize douchebag.

Way to generalize douchebag.
Call me as you will, you're still just a monday.

Er, what's wrong with them? Not all black people are starfishs?

The wonderful thing about mondays, is heeees the only one!

If only

I don't think I'm better than them because I'm white, but I don't like them. them.
Asshat.

haha you should have worded it

"I dont think Im better than them because Im white. I think Im better than them because their black"

Would have been funnier

Er, what's wrong with them? Not all black people are starfishs?
No, but I assume they all are until they prove me wrong.
Asshat.
I use monday as a term for black people/other races that act "black" that I don't like.

No, but I assume they all are until they prove me wrong.I use monday as a term for black people/other races that act "black" that I don't like.
How do you know how I act? Dumbass.

How do you know how I act? Dumbass.
It doesn't matter how you act. Because you already are black and I don't like you.