Author Topic: New Jersey police promotion test declared discriminatory  (Read 2767 times)

It doesn't matter how you act. Because you already are black and I don't like you.
Yep generalize I don't care. You'll be the one getting your ass pounded.

Yep generalize I don't care. You'll be the one getting your ass pounded.
Actually I won't because I'm not an idiot and I don't go around calling people mondays in person.
I can do it on the internet because nobody cares enough to come and get me.

It doesn't matter how you act. Because you already are black and I don't like you.
So, basically you're just an ignorant dumbass to people because of the color of their skin?

So, basically you're just an ignorant dumbass to people because of the color of their skin?
Yeah sure, whatever you say.

Blacks/Hispanics are more tribal than white people
That's completely true.

It doesn't matter how you act. *feels a tribal comment coming*Because you already are black and I don't like you.ack there it is. stop being tribal.

isn't this just reverse racism

Actually I won't because I'm not an idiot and I don't go around calling people mondays in person.
I can do it on the internet because nobody cares enough to come and get me.
LOL.
So you're a pusillanimous individual in RL? You don't have the rocks to say something to someone's face so you say it online?
Just hide behind your screen, nerd.

i dont see anything wrong with NJ except that gas prices are like $4. i LIVE here. i repeat: I LIVE HERE!!!!!!

Yeah sure, whatever you say.
Yep, truly.
That's completely true.
Lol it's kinda true. I'd rather go to an interracial school than an all black/white.

i dont see anything wrong with NJ except that gas prices are like $4. i LIVE here. i repeat: I LIVE HERE!!!!!!
What is Jersey like?

LOL.
So you're a pusillanimous individual in RL? You don't have the rocks to say something to someone's face so you say it online?
Just hide behind your screen, nerd.
There you go. You figured me out to the tee.
At least you're not an ass-backwards monday.

What is Jersey like?
hmmmm......idk.....its.....nice i guess......but there are alot of -removes this part- here. :(

There you go. You figured me out to the tee.
At least you're not an ass-backwards monday.
How's that basement working out for ya? Is your mommy treating you right?
I'll probably get banned for this...

hmmmm......idk.....its.....nice i guess......but there are alot of  *feels a tribal comment coming*-removes this part- here. :( ack there it is. stop being tribal.
How's that basement working out for ya? Is your mommy treating you right?
I'll probably get banned for this...
Don't have a basement, just a crawl space, but my room is quite nice. My moms been kind of a bitch though, she always tells me to go outside and stuff because staying in my room on the computer all day isn't healthy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:59:06 PM by Littledude »