Author Topic: My first week of school...  (Read 5780 times)

So, the week isnt over, but i thought I'd share my experiences at highschool :)

The First Day:
Wow. Thats all i can say. My Highschool is like, 20x larger than my alreadysmall Middle School, and it gets very hectic in the hallways when the bell rings. I also have a locker, which I didnt have in middle school.
My classes are pretty easy to find, and the only one i had problems with was PE.
Im sure my first day was like everyone elses, all we did was go over rules.

loving Jackass Seniors:
I swear, ive never seen a group of kids this angry at everyone. I swear, none of us freshmen did anything wrong, but they try to start stuff with us.
On the second day of school there was a Senior Girl who dropped her binder and lost all her stuff. Me being a nice guy, i tried to help. What did she say? "Get the forget away. Damn freshmen are starting to get on my nerves."

Physical Education:
Oh god. The first two days we went over rules and got locks for our Gym lockers. Today we were expected to change out and play some basketball.
I was really nervous about changing infront of everyone, but I soon found out there was a bathroom, so i just went in there and saw a few people doing the same thing I was Fapping.

Girls:
forget yes. So far this entire week ive seen hundreds of hot ass girls. So far I have 3 or so friend girls who are hot as forget. And to keep this short, I would bone everyone of them.

So... Thats all I have for now.

I'm starting High School next week. I hope it doesn't stuff all over me like people say it does.

edit: I already have a girlfriend going but hell I want to bone some new girls I have seen. I feel ashamed. :l
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:48:28 PM by LordCutlerBeckett »

forget yes. So far this entire week ive seen hundreds of hot ass girls. So far I have 3 or so friend girls who are hot as forget. And to keep this short, I would bone everyone of them.
Classy

Sounds like those seniors are exceptional pricks. People at my school were usually nice.

I'm starting High School next week. I hope it doesn't stuff all over me like people say it does.
Its not bad at all, just stay away from the seniors as much as possible.
I actually enjoy it :)

Highschool is x100 times better then Middle School.

I live in a medium sized town so the seniors didn't really give a stuff about freshmen.
But I'm a Sophmore now and I start at the end of the month.

Also you've never changed infront of guys in Middle School?

Can't wait until my lone streak ends after two and a half years.

The first week of highschool for me, two years ago, I sat next to one of the biggest jokers of the senior class.

I always looked forward to that class. =P

Highschool is x100 times better then Middle School.

I live in a medium sized town so the seniors didn't really give a stuff about freshmen.
But I'm a Sophmore now and I start at the end of the month.
Same, except I'm a Junior now.

Also you've never changed infront of guys in Middle School?
Makes me think of the phrase "it's all fun and games until someone pops a boner"

seniors are always pricks.

highschool is alwaysw better then middle school, though.

have fun, :)

So, the week isnt over, but i thought I'd share my experiences at highschool :)

The First Day:
Wow. Thats all i can say. My Highschool is like, 20x larger than my alreadysmall Middle School, and it gets very hectic in the hallways when the bell rings. I also have a locker, which I didnt have in middle school.
My classes are pretty easy to find, and the only one i had problems with was PE.
Im sure my first day was like everyone elses, all we did was go over rules.

loving Jackass Seniors:
I swear, ive never seen a group of kids this angry at everyone. I swear, none of us freshmen did anything wrong, but they try to start stuff with us.
On the second day of school there was a Senior Girl who dropped her binder and lost all her stuff. Me being a nice guy, i tried to help. What did she say? "Get the forget away. Damn freshmen are starting to get on my nerves."

Physical Education:
Oh god. The first two days we went over rules and got locks for our Gym lockers. Today we were expected to change out and play some basketball.
I was really nervous about changing infront of everyone, but I soon found out there was a bathroom, so i just went in there and saw a few people doing the same thing I was Fapping.

Girls:

So... Thats all I have for now.
you must be in middle school because all this stuff already happens there...

My new teacher's name is Ms. roosters. :o

Good thing i'll be in the same school as my sisters this year (they are seniors I will be freshman) because they have a lot of friends.

You never changed in front of kids in middle school?

And a teacher that was originally going to teach there but didn't, his name was Mr. Semen.

What's next? Mr. Vajinah?

My new teacher's name is Ms. roosters. :o
i had a teacher called Mrs. Raper in 3rd grade