There ok.
3 (15.8%)
Nah.
0 (0%)
They stink.
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2007, 04:31:02 PM

Author Topic: Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.  (Read 66303 times)

Everyone is getting stick type animated avatars.. I MUST REBEL!
STOP THE COMMUNISM!

Here MasterCE.

i want a fancy sword fight in the middle of a freeway that ends with one of the guys doing a backflip just in time to dodge a car that runs over the other guy (more than 5 seconds)

In a little bit. I have a head ache and am going outside to actually do something!

Make one with a guy typing on the computer then have it zoom into the computer and say "YOU FAIL PLZ DIE" then have him show a blank look on his face

fishpen0

*listed in order of preference*

Make one with a guy typing on the computer then have it zoom into the computer and say "you hacked the governments" then change to "blow up earth?"  have yes type in, then pan out from the house to show the earth, then have missiles fly around the planet, then make it crumble to dust...then rewind at super speed and start over

And for a backup,  make one of a guy jump off the roof of a building and fly through the sky, and then get sucked into a jet engine, the make the engine shoot out flames and ashes, and then have the ashes fall to the top of the same building, then make the guy walk back into the scene...

And for a backup backup, make a guy stand up and start running and then trip over a balcony and fall for a long time and then splat on the ground...

*special request*
please make sure each one says fishpen0 or fishpen or fish real small (barely, but still, legible) at the bottom... I don't want some jerk stealing them...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 07:58:41 PM by fishpen0 »

i want a fancy sword fight in the middle of a freeway that ends with one of the guys doing a backflip just in time to dodge a car that runs over the other guy (more than 5 seconds)
evertime i ask you say you ahve to go do somthing...

Two people fighting in Muay Thai for 15 frames, then one dies and explodes. Plskthx.

Here MasterCE.
O_o Hmm, could you make the hitting-of-the-walls more of a violent jalt, as if he hits HARD and bounces off HARD?

Two people fighting in Muay Thai for 15 frames, then one dies and explodes. Plskthx.
I've made one for you before and you haven't used it.

When? Going to the first pages to check.

Edit: I did not find.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 09:03:53 PM by Goron »

*listed in order of preference*

Make one with a guy typing on the computer then have it zoom into the computer and say "you hacked the governments" then change to "blow up earth?"  have yes type in, then pan out from the house to show the earth, then have missiles fly around the planet, then make it crumble to dust...then rewind at super speed and start over

And for a backup,  make one of a guy jump off the roof of a building and fly through the sky, and then get sucked into a jet engine, the make the engine shoot out flames and ashes, and then have the ashes fall to the top of the same building, then make the guy walk back into the scene...

And for a backup backup, make a guy stand up and start running and then trip over a balcony and fall for a long time and then splat on the ground...

*special request*
please make sure each one says fishpen0 or fishpen or fish real small (barely, but still, legible) at the bottom... I don't want some jerk stealing them...

Sorry... no backups or backup backups.

Sorry.. isn't very good. Nota good at the car and stuff.

LOL... fish-pen.