Author Topic: we all act like we're on the internet in the future (post-universal colonizatio)  (Read 2034 times)

I was just hovering with my hover hover, as hovers hover in this day in ages since everything hovers we just hover and get on my hover computer to play some hover-land with my hover-steam hover-friends.

¿Por qué sigues hablando Inglés? haha

"I'm smart cos' I use Google Translate".

"I'm smart cos' I use Google Translate which is completely inaccurate and makes you talk gibberish".

Whoa, scientists found a way to make humans live in space!
Moving to Pluto.

i'll trade anyone 500 caps for a leather jacket

"I'm smart cos' I use Google Translate".

No need to get snippy (Or icy in you case, hue) I was making a gorge Lopez reference on his view for the future, just...

(Shades)

Chill bro.

i'll trade anyone 500 caps for a leather jacket
Deal
I'll trade someone 1000 caps for a rifle

Hey guys, I just purchased a Windows 8, 8 core, 3TB of RAM, 1280-bit, Nvidia GTX 9994570 with 1TB of VRAM, 70TB Hard Drives, 4 Red-Ray Optical Drive, Super Computer! With a copy of that good 'ol classic from 2008... Crysis!

guys have you seen my monday?

Hey guys, I just purchased a Windows 8, 8 core, 3TB of RAM, 1280-bit, Nvidia GTX 9994570 with 1TB of VRAM, 70TB Hard Drives, 4 Red-Ray Optical Drive, Super Computer! With a copy of that good 'ol classic from 2008... Crysis!
Thats pretty stuff bro.

guys have you seen my monday?
Lol'd

Thats pretty stuff bro.

I'll say, I wish people would stop hanging onto the old Windows 8. Whats the problem with 10 Premium? I personally never crashed on it before, I've heard of some incompatibility with ATI's 1TB Radeon SGX (and associated families) but a simple driver upgrade apparently fixes that.

The biggest downfall with using 8 is that you can't use more than 1TB of ram (that is in the home edition, assuming) and as far as I know there was no support for detection of red-ray drives, nor any drivers for compatibility in that area-- version 8 just doesn't like it. I don't know why he thinks thats merit for a 'super computer' but he is deluded.

EDIT: just to add, I can confirm that the 3TB is wasted on his setup.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:28:41 AM by Sheath »

I'll say, I wish people would stop hanging onto the old Windows 8. Whats the problem with 10 Premium? I personally never crashed on it before, I've heard of some incompatibility with ATI's 1TB Radeon SGX (and associated families) but a simple driver upgrade apparently fixes that.

The biggest downfall with using 8 is that you can't use more than 1TB of ram (that is in the home edition, assuming) and as far as I know there was no support for detection of red-ray drives, nor any drivers for compatibility in that area-- version 8 just doesn't like it. I don't know why he thinks thats merit for a 'super computer' but he is deluded.

EDIT: just to add, I can confirm that the 3TB is wasted on his setup.
I got the deluxe model chip implanted in my skull so it projects the image to the back of my retinas and i can control it with my mind, its like im in the computer.
Technology these days eh?

I thought you didn't have a garage.

Today, my friends and I are going to play a reality-bending game, and we'd be teleported into a different universe to play the majority of it, all while being guided by aliens who played it before us. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I thought you didn't have a garage.

Today, my friends and I are going to play a reality-bending game, and we'd be teleported into a different universe to play the majority of it, all while being guided by aliens who played it before us. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Is it out!? I though they delayed it!