Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24607 times)

anyone notice the tag on that guys arm says "POO"?

the guy on the top picture of OP
it believe it say "Police" but i could be wrong

It says Police. Wolfpack is known to not know how to read.

Get out. :D

Yo. Listen. The CSS updates suck and you know it.

god damn it gabe newell

mp5 was always a favorite of mine

That's why custom skins and sounds exist.

That's why custom skins and sounds exist.
orite

Also, will this have amazing graphics at high fps with low loading screens like Portal 2?
That was pretty nice.

It says Police. Wolfpack is known to not know how to read.

Yo. Listen. The CSS updates suck and you know it.
Yeah, the entire revamp with achievements and reworking of the crosshairs and recoil system were the worst.

Achievements were great, but the crosshairs and recoil are forgeted. The engine update also forgeted with hit reg.

Sure, the recoil and reg were always inferior to 1.6 but they didn't have to make it even worse.

I can use italics too.

Also watching a beta stream, these reload animations are god-awful and the blur effect when you move with the AWM is ugly and annoying.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:26:25 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Achievements were great, but the crosshairs and recoil are forgeted. The engine update also forgeted with hit reg.
An asian that hates css? WHAT IS THIS.

Sure, the recoil and reg were always inferior to 1.6 but they didn't have to make it even worse.

I can use italics too.
Recoil and the crosshairs makes sense now, unlike 1.6's huge crosshairs all of the time.

Also, beta's out.

YO I loving love CSS, they just forgeted it hardcore in the ass.

Also the crosshairs are even larger than 1.6's ever were, especially when you're moving. I dunno what resolution you play at but 1.6 was meant to be played in 800x600.