Poll

gay sex?

yes pls
3 (33.3%)
no
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Apocalypse: An RP for BL Forumers - Back to the Future  (Read 219009 times)

I looked at jokey. And I said, "How in forget's name did you get those?"

I looked at jokey. And I said, "How in forget's name did you get those?"
"We'll need all the supplies we can get if we want to survive, you know."

"Just... Found them!" I said. After prying the thing open, it was filled with food, drink, and ammo!
"Well now! It looks like we have enough supplies for about a month!" I said with a smile

"We'll need all the supplies we can get if we want to survive, you know."
"True, but how often do we just get a box filled with food, ammo, and water, perfectly packed and stainless, in a post-apocalyptic world?" I said. "I'm not saying we won't use them, I'm just saying I don't want him selling out secrets or anything."
"Just... Found them!" I said. After prying the thing open, it was filled with food, drink, and ammo!
"Well now! It looks like we have enough supplies for about a month!" I said with a smile
"How the heck did I predict that so well?"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:21:07 PM by xxxxkill »

"Selling out secrets? Noooo, I'm not going to do anything like that, I need to keep the secrets because if I don't, the Shawoman is going to tear my liver out and why did I just say that?" I said aloud.

"Selling out secrets? Noooo, I'm not going to do anything like that, I need to keep the secrets because if I don't, the Shawoman is going to tear my liver out and why did I just say that?" I said aloud.
"I'm not sure if you're stupid or insane." I said. "Now who's this 'Shawoman'?"

"Shawoman? Oh just a weilder of powers from another dimention capable of murdering me in my sleep who is the fear of everyone in the camp. She is in fact in my mind as we speak making me say all of this, so please, whatever you do Jokey, don't reveal our secrets!"
I blinked a few times when I finished speaking. "Aw god, she's going to be on me even after my death!"

"Shawoman? Oh just a weilder of powers from another dimention capable of murdering me in my sleep who is the fear of everyone in the camp. She is in fact in my mind as we speak making me say all of this, so please, whatever you do Jokey, don't reveal our secrets!"
I blinked a few times when I finished speaking. "Aw god, she's going to be on me even after my death!"
I stared with no expression on my face. Then I said, "Can you write that down?"

I walked over to them "Hey guys whats going on?"

I walked over to them "Hey guys whats going on?"
I turned quickly. "Nothing." I said.

I turned quickly. "Nothing." I said.
"Oh come on guys, I was eavesdropping, Shawoman sounds weird though."

"Oh come on guys, I was eavesdropping, Shawoman sounds weird though."
I sighed. "Why does everybody eavesdrop? Fine, you know. I'm more concerned about what jokey is hiding than this 'Shawoman'."

"It is! She wants my head on a stick!"

"It is! She wants my head on a stick!"
"According to you, if she wanted it on a stick, it would already be there." I said bitterly.

Also, where the f--- is zombie?

"Did I say does? I mean WILL want my head on a stick if I tell you our secrets!"