Poll

gay sex?

yes pls
3 (33.3%)
no
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Apocalypse: An RP for BL Forumers - Back to the Future  (Read 219001 times)

"I won't peek! Now go, tell them!" I boasted.

"Well, three's a crowd, but this is where the Shawoman controls my mind! However, she appears to be on the toilet, so all that's here is whatever I'm thinkin- QUICK, WAKE UP AND TELL ZOMBIE AND CAROL THAT THEY COULD HAVE THEIR ADVENTURE IN HERE!" I said
Oh and Jokey slapped me, forcing me to wake.
"Aw sheet..." I got up and tried to find zombie, but he and carolcat were gone. "This is weird..." I said. Then I went comatose to tell them "No good. Can't find them"

"forget." I said as I looked aorund.

(Sorry, I was away for a while.)

I walk in to see three guys on the floor, one of which was Jokey. When I saw them, instinct hit. I proceeded to drag the most recently knocked out guy (Decept) into the hallway to another room. I locked the door, leaving me and him in there.

(Sorry, I was away for a while.)

I walk in to see three guys on the floor, one of which was Jokey. When I saw them, instinct hit. I proceeded to drag the most recently knocked out guy (Decept) into the hallway to another room. I locked the door, leaving me and him in there.
(let's say that decept noticed his body had been moved...)
"Decept? What's wrong?"

"The forget is happening?" I said as I fell down in the dream. "Is this some kinda sick joke?"

I unlocked the door and ran out. Hopefully he didn't see me.

-disregard-
I woke up. "forget.. What just happened.."

"The forget is happening?" I said as I fell down in the dream. "Is this some kinda sick joke?"
Right as nikki ran I woke and shot him with a TMP. (don't ask) Right up the ass. 1000 degree 9mm bullets in your ass hurt BTW

Right as nikki ran I woke and shot him. Right up the ass. 1000 degree 9mm bullets in your ass hurt BTW

(ouch, how the forget am I alive?)

I fall over, proceeding to bleed from the all the gunshot wounds.

I got up and pointed both of the guns at Nikki "So trying to rape me? You tried to rape the wrong person." I said as I shot his hand.

I yell out in pain.

"I wasn't going to rape you! I thought you guys had a fight or something. I don't know!"

"Yeah, I heard that door lock and unlock you son of a bitch." I said as I shot the floor right by his face sending dust and dirt into his eyes.

(ouch, how the forget am I alive?)

I fall over, proceeding to bleed from the all the gunshot wounds.

(Getting shot in the ass isn't lethal. It's mostly fat anyhow. ^_^)

"Un. In. Vi. Ted." I said as kicked him. I tied him up with rope from the supply box and then shot him in the ass again. (as you can see. I like shooting people in the rear end)

I untied him and tied him onto a chair. "Now tell me, What did you do?"