Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109313 times)

"BF3 is so muche bettar then calle of duutey!!!!!1111!!!!!11!1!!1!1"
Shut the forget up
I literally see no difference at all between the Battlefield series and the COD series.
If you hate the game, DON'T POST IN THE loving TOPIC
Way to be an asshat

This game is extremely unfun now. Did I really waste a moment of my life waiting in line fore this game? All it is now is this:
Spawn
Get killed in some cheap way there are to many to list
Spawn again
Get killed while killing someone else because the team mate behind is a handicap.
Spawn
Akimbo FMGs
Spawn
Some idiot has a overpowered killstreak they don't deserve even getting
Match ends with your team losing and some random handicapped kid showing off because they can get a cheap kill.

I'm getting BF3 for xmas, I'm gonna come back to this game in a month or two to see if its still the same un fun game.
so youre saying that you suck at the game and that its the games fault...?

Way to be an asshat
I fail to see how I am to blame, as he literally posted in the thread to say how bad the game is and that another game is completely better

I fail to see how I am to blame, as he literally posted in the thread to say how bad the game is and that another game is completely better
but he was telling the truth lol
getting killed in a way where there was nothing you could do to stop it is not fun

that and IW seems to never want to fix the broken weapons

but he was telling the truth lol
That changes nothing.
His only purpose was to piss off everyone in the topic that was trying to actually talk about a different issue.
He is no better than those idiots that used to rant on about how ROBLOX is better than Blockland.

CoD is all about who saw whom first.

That changes nothing.
His only purpose was to piss off everyone in the topic that was trying to actually talk about a different issue.
He is no better than those idiots that used to rant on about how ROBLOX is better than Blockland.

call of duty is infinitely inferior to everything, even my little pony games

That changes nothing.
except he was a regular visitor to this thread lol
he's not doing it to stir up stuff, he's doing it to share his opinion

open your mind a little, kiddo

CoD is all about who saw whom first.
it really is
and I'm bad at that
but it's still fun to me
I guess some people are all about winning :I
I have a K/D ratio of like 1/20 or worse lol

call of duty is infinitely inferior to everything, even my little pony games
Please explain to me how.
Otherwise I will assume you are the run-of-the-mill assforget that bandwagons on hating COD because it makes you look cool.

He didn't say BF3 was better.
He said that he was getting BF3 for christmas.

getting something for christmas =/= something is better

Otherwise I will assume you are the run-of-the-mill assforget that bandwagons on hating COD because it makes you look cool.
He's right either way, however you label his opinion.

FMG9 akimbo spam = every team I'm against.

He's right either way, however you label his opinion.

FMG9 akimbo spam = every team I'm against.
It was nerfed in the last update.
He didn't say BF3 was better.
He said that he was getting BF3 for christmas.

getting something for christmas =/= something is better
He said he was going to play BF3
He also said COD sucked.
He then afterwards, if he hadn't already gotten the point across, said that COD sucks AGAIN.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:47:21 PM by TheScout »

A competent dev would have nerfed it before release.

because i'm me, and i said so, and you are inferior to me, and, in turn, so is your opinion.