Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35217 times)

It kind of works out for me. Because he has his FI liscence I don't have to pay for lessons, only the fuel which is a lot of money :3

Pics of plane and field? And that's sweet! I wish I knew more people in real life that dug aviation as much as me :-)

I totally have my licenses too.
I flew a  Boeing 767-223ER, my favorite plane with its registration number N334AA, I thought it was pretty unique.

I usually fly around New York with it because I love the view of the buildings.

Pics of plane and field? And that's sweet! I wish I knew more people in real life that dug aviation as much as me :-)
He's gone for the weekend so no picttures of the plane :3. If you're wondering where we fly just look up, KRQO and KPWA

YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL FOR forgetS SAKE

LICENSE.

NOT LISCENCE OR LICENCE. GOD DAMNIT.

I totally have my licenses too.
I flew a  Boeing 767-223ER, my favorite plane with its registration number N334AA, I thought it was pretty unique.

I usually fly around New York with it because I love the view of the buildings.
Wow!

The Boeing 767 is a big jet.

He was joking.
Not big suprise :/
He always makes jokes. Good times.

Let's not even try to argue with him, haha.

I dismissed myself from this clan.
 We have done nothing in the course of two weeks, this clan is nothing but 'Build an airport that gets progression everytime Mack hosts which is never. And his O' idea of putting his computer on a dedicated TeamViewer for people to remotely access it is a fail idea seeing as hes dad is always disconnecting something or hes to lazy to care. Mack you have the attention span of a goldfish, I've told you many times to host, and it takes you 10 to 30 minutes to reply with anything. If nothing is do be done to this clan, then count me out. I've been thinking of this ever sense I got into this clan because the fact that NOTHING was done. Does it really take four months to make an airport? And what do we do when we host? Fly around and do nothing. This isn't a flight clan, its a "Join to be on the list and hopefully get in the server and build on a build that hasn't had more then 1000 bricks added to it in six weeks, oh did I tell you we never host?"

Contact me if anything actually happens to this clan and it starts up again.

Concluding with DillPickle's post, I am closing the clan.

It's going to be closed until further notice. It may come back at one point but for now I cannot manage Avialliance right now.