Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35528 times)

It doesn't take a whole lot of knowledge to know you're not supposed to fly vertically to gain altitude.
I'm not talking about that. Besides, you don't fly vertically to climb unless you want to stall.

I'm not talking about that. Besides, you don't fly vertically to climb unless you want to stall.
loving exactly.

my only problem are planes that have low velocity,to where they fly BACKWARDS if you go vertical to gain altitude
WHAT.
That guy knows nothing about flight.
ahahah, and you do?
Do you even try to know what you're talking about before making stuff comments at people?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:59:39 AM by Eksi »

Oh, I took you wrong. My bad :3

okay

apparently everyone forgets to look at the context rather than always assuming the person you quote is who you're replying to

babababumpbabuumpp BUUUUMP

Can you please host the server?

Can you please host the server?
He's having problems.
PATIENCE CHILD.

Before you decide to spit out something back at me:
1. Mack threw me in this clan for my airport
2. I've been in an A320 simulator with my uncle
3. I got to fly a Cessna Skyhawk (with an instructor...or it'll be illegal) around Lake Wakatipu in New Zealand.
Just because you've had more experience doesn't necissariy mean I know nothing.
Correction to what he said: Pitch up slightly to gain altitude, but not complete 0° vertical pitch, atleast try to stay under 45° or so to avoid stalling.
I may be a bit rusty at it, but at least I know. More or less.
I was assuming that he just threw aviation and physics terms together to sound like a professional :/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:02:13 PM by *FacePalm* »

Nah, I'm not saying anything towards you. It's just Facepalm really thinks he knows a lot about somthing he doesnt know anything about.
Wasn't directed to you~

And shoot where did the server go

Wasn't directed to you~

And shoot where did the server go

So basically I moved the server over, out from under my bed and over to beside my desktop PC. It's quiet so it will be running from there. My dad can't unplug it becaaause it's too hard to reach the power plug thing, and if he unplugs the power bar he unplugs my desktop + gecko cage light. yey

servah' will go up toniiight

So basically I moved the server over, out from under my bed and over to beside my desktop PC. It's quiet so it will be running from there. My dad can't unplug it becaaause it's too hard to reach the power plug thing, and if he unplugs the power bar he unplugs my desktop + gecko cage light. yey

servah' will go up toniiight
thanks, reserve a spot for me?

I really like the orange-cream 1950's style of the OP. What did you make it in? It just looks so nice...

so i take it I'm NOT accepted?

also, just to clarify, BlockLand planes have always been a pain to fly vertical,they always gain negative velocity, thus reverse flight.

even if I'm not in, please at least fix this problem with YOUR planes,others are up to their creators.

so i take it I'm NOT accepted?

also, just to clarify, BlockLand planes have always been a pain to fly vertical,they always gain negative velocity, thus reverse flight.

even if I'm not in, please at least fix this problem with YOUR planes,others are up to their creators.

what.

also, just to clarify, BlockLand planes have always been a pain to fly vertical,they always gain negative velocity, thus reverse
WHAT.
Any air vehicle stalls at a 180° position.
It's not an issue. And I doubt Mack would go to all the add-on makers and ask them to do the impossible.

Any air vehicle stalls at a 180° position.
FAIL, its 90°
but still,it is a major problem.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:37:19 AM by GEN.Fire Bird »

FAIL, its 90°
but still,it is a major problem.
Really.

Do you know your angles? 180° is the plane facing parallel to this: |
It's not a problem. Like I said, It happens to any air vehicle, including IRL. With the exception of spacecraft.